Upcoming movies for 2013

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
So i watch a ton of movies. Anybody else interested in these upcoming movies?

1. I, Frankenstein
I-Frankenstein+Movie.jpg

2. Gi Joe 2 Retaliation
gi-joe-retaliation-character-posters.jpg

3. Fast and Furious 6
fast-and-furious-6-movie-trailer-pics.jpg

4. Iron Man 3
Iron%20Man%203.jpg

5. Deadpool: Starring Ryan Reynolds
tumblr_meehpsyfpc1rwsyla.jpg

6. Hangover Part 3
hangover-part-3.jpg

7. 300: Rise of an Empire
XERXES-300_510x383.jpg

8. Pacific Rim
Pacific_Rim_16.jpg

9. The Great Gatsby
Great-Gatsby-Character-Posters.jpg

10. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues
anchorman-the-legend-continues-teaser-trailer.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

11. Despicable Me 2!!!!

Despicable_Me_2_One_TV_Poster_1_640x948.jpg

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Gi Joe, Fast and furious and hangover 3, yikes. I thought the last versions of those movies were horrible.

Iron man and Anchoman 2.. can't go wrong.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Holy moly! 2013 is gonna be a year the theaters are gonna take more of my money.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Despicable Me 2!!!

I kinda wanna see A Good Day to Die Hard because those are some of my favorite action flicks but a 57 year old John McClane, yikes!

Also wanting to see Man of Steel, Monsters University, and Thor: The Dark World

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
alot of good movies comin out. Pacific rim looks sick too

Last edited by a moderator:

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
haha yeah! cant wait to see thor 2 too mel. Kinda wish he could do more rather than use the same old hammer. and damn the pacific rim trailer looks awesome

- - - Updated - - -

i would only watch man of steel if superman wasn't dressed up in that costume with red briefs. It doesn't look good at all in my opinion..

animal66

Second Lieutenant
Member of the Year
|K3|Super-Moderator
ITS SO FLUFFY!!!!!

My daughter loved despicable ne so much that she named our cats Edith and Agnes, so we will be going to see the sequel.

and Thor is being filmed a few miles from me, at Greenwich naval college in London.

EDGE$HOT

Corporal
Former Krew Member
A Good Day to Die Hard was filmed mostly in Budapest, capital of Hungary. You can see a chopper in it MI-24 wich is a hungarian Air Force chopper. So i am waiting for this movie. :)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Wait! Just hold on a minute! There is a Hangover Part 3? Is it gonna be the same storyline again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Oh I'm gonna watch it probably. But if it's the same story again I'll just fall asleep or play CoD

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
3/12 movies that are not sequel...Damn...creativity in writing good scenario died last year or what?...not gonna watch none of these shi...err..."blockbusters" watched enough Ethan's link to not waste time in watching movies like that...

really really lame IMO...

GIJOE2...m( damn, bruce willis is sure starving to death to play in a movie like that...and honnestly even if i was a real fan of GiJoe toys when i was a kid...the only question that comes in my mind is "WHYYYYYYYY?"
Deadpool...re m( ...really dont understand why a guy who already held the role in another movie is not taken for playing the same role again (cf.Ryan reynolds in Wolvy origine) but imo both should keep playing in romance instead of action movies.
300/2...in mathematic this movie should be called 150... when does american scenarist are gonna stop re-writing history with bullshit?...300 was picturally good...but dont hope learning history fact in it...
F&F 6...Omg...maybe i should watch the 5 previous one?...Noooooo...

Did you guys know that if Movies industry keep making shitty movies like that its because of ppl like you :p

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Sarg is mad. lol. ;)

I think Star Trek Into Darkness and Anchorman will be good squeals. But I agree, the first GI Joe was the WORST movie I have ever seen, and Fast and Furious could of stopped at movie number 1..

Pacific Rim looks too much like 2012 or Battleship to me haha.

I'm looking forward to then ones I mentioned 2 lines up, The Great Gatsby, and Man of Steel.

Top Bottom