Minecraft Creative Mode server?

Gavin

Corporal
I suck so this is definitly my Choice CREATIVE

- - - Updated - - -

1 week
Lets see how good it is just save our current world so if we dont like it we can change back

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Survival

I being a regular Minecrafter tend to find that more people will join/play if it's creative however you lose people through bordom. I personally prefer survival with no greif - Ash

- - - Updated - - -

why don't you set it up so when you go through a protal it's a different gamemode and stuff in one than to the other ?

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I also prefer survival over creative, I like being able to work for what i have and search for new material instead of it magically appearing, I also want to reach the End in survival and kill the dragon.

I we do switch it to creative i want us to build an epic rollercoaster

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I can pay for another one, no biggie. I just wanted to see if there would be a compromise in between before getting one. If the interest was there, and the new server got used, I'd get another one. Although, I would prefer to keep the same users together so that down the road I would only have to upgrade 1 server instead of 2. Having 2 servers would hinder upgrading their resources at all.

If we can compromise, that'd be great!

you can create two separate worlds on one server, i don't know how to do it but you can - you may want to look into it

Gavin

Corporal
Or.... We can save our current world and try out creative for a while if we like it we will keep it when we get bored we have our old world to go to. :D

- - - Updated - - -

But a second server would be good to
Im still an MC regular either way

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Now that i've played MC a bit i would find creative mode boring and really defeating the purpose. No sense of accomplishment if you don't have to work for w/e it is you build. I like going out and trying to find hidden mines, caves etc.

Gavin

Corporal
dude its a link to another server in a portal THATS GENIUS! I am a boss and Ash gets Partial credit
I being a regular Minecrafter tend to find that more people will join/play if it's creative however you lose people through bordom. I personally prefer survival with no greif - Ash

- - - Updated - - -

why don't you set it up so when you go through a protal it's a different gamemode and stuff in one than to the other ?

Top Bottom