Minecraft Creative Mode server?

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well folks,

This thread is mainly meant for the Minecraft players and the regulars. How would you guys feel about switching the server to creative mode?

I personally would much rather see what people can create/build with unlimited amounts of resources.

What do you guys think?

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
I see minecraft as a "fun, see what you can do" game.

Imo its all about building anyway, so why get being bitched at or mine for HOURS to get enough cobblestone if you could just get creative and build whatever you like and just have fun.

I do like it to be on the same world as now and not a flatworld or anything. Just to make it more like a normal world like server. But just with the have fun part increased a lot.

I know it would probably get you bored more easily but when everyone is bored you could always change it back to survival again. I'm personally kind of done with getting my shit destroyed or TNT'ed and having to rebuild it all.

Last edited:

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
YES, i want creative mode, then i can create my underwater resturant which takes about 7-800 glass pieces, and also make a ton of other stuff

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Sure ^_^

It will make it impossible for trolls like Tito to kill people as well.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I like the survival gameplay better than creative but it's up to the majority. I still like both.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
I kinda like it the way it is...there's value to the things you make this way, imo. If you have unlimited resources then its kinda boring imo, but w/e.

Very true, things lose their value quickly... maybe a punishment for rule-breaking could be being put back in survival :thinking:

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
I like survival mode better, makes you work for what you want to make. I've played creative for a hour and it bored me pretty much. But, if we could.. I like nikons Idea, a creative server besides the survival server, that would be fun. (but pick 2 serverlocations, so when one goes down, we'll have another)

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I like survival mode better, makes you work for what you want to make. I've played creative for a hour and it bored me pretty much. But, if we could.. I like nikons Idea, a creative server besides the survival server, that would be fun. (but pick 2 serverlocations, so when one goes down, we'll have another)

Dude I don't even read your posts anymore. I get about 4 words in and then start staring at mila kunis.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you can pay for it:p WaLLy already pays for one MC server and two different server machines.

I can pay for another one, no biggie. I just wanted to see if there would be a compromise in between before getting one. If the interest was there, and the new server got used, I'd get another one. Although, I would prefer to keep the same users together so that down the road I would only have to upgrade 1 server instead of 2. Having 2 servers would hinder upgrading their resources at all.

If we can compromise, that'd be great!

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Just give a few of us admin creative mode privileges, and the others stay the same. :troll:

;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That would cause more of a problem. Indirectly, I've heard of a few remarks because I'm in creative mode.

:\

Top Bottom