I added a new shoutbox

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I added a new shoutbox to the forum. It is currently viewable in the 'FORUM' tab only. I will put it in the 'HOME' tab shortly.

Can you see the new shoutbox? I think I got all usergroups, but I'd just like to confirm.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Cool new shout! I'm sure the little tweaks will come, so I won't point out the silly stuff, but really nice features.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Two things so far.

Bigger smileys don't scroll properly, at least for me.

The slap command displays in blue which isn't readable.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Is there a way to disable the shout going into inactive mode?

Comic sans ftw.

Yeah this is one of the big things I don't like about it, another is the ability to change the size of the text, or maybe I missed that?...

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Works here as well. Is there a way to have a color chart other than the numbers cuz idk how to translate those numbers into colors. And yes ik its not hard to jst go through and try em all.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Two things so far.

Bigger smileys don't scroll properly, at least for me.

The slap command displays in blue which isn't readable.

I've lowered the shout entries that you'll see. Should fix the scrolling. Although, if there are tons of smilies, there will be scrolling.

Slap command is now yellow. I have also deleted all/most of the blue colors as they were unreadable.

Is there a way to disable the shout going into inactive mode?

Yes and no. I can disable that feature altogether but if an inactive user is online, it uses server resources. The limit was set at 15 minutes, I have upped it to 30 minutes. Keep in mind that the previous shoutbox also had an inactive feature embedded in it.

another is the ability to change the size of the text, or maybe I missed that?...

The previous shoutbox also had the ability to change the font size, although it was only meant for the user to see it. The new shoutbox gives each user the ability to personalize their font, size and color for everyone else to see. I limited the size to 1 & 2 as anything bigger would cause an annoyance to everyone.

Works here as well. Is there a way to have a color chart other than the numbers cuz idk how to translate those numbers into colors. And yes ik its not hard to jst go through and try em all.

Click on the BB Code, and scroll through each color. You'll find the HTML code that goes along with the color.

Anyway to take off the scroll feature? It drives me insane having to scroll down every new shout.

Should be fixed now.

Top Bottom