[SOLVED] Taking a break from the bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I'm taking a 2 week break from the Krew.

Mostly becuz of Pwn that's all you need to know.

He's the biggest hypocrite I have ever met.

He's calling me a dick when he's obv a big fucking dickhead himself (Got plenty of ppl who can approve that)

He starts saying I'm rude when I said "Americans are stupid" as a joke.

He says "Sweden is ghey" "Swedes are fruits" "You're a fruit" LITERALLY every time he sees me. (Also. He says he never said that.) Fucking asshole can't stand up for what you say?

Hypocrite.

I sure hope he tells you ALL the stories how I just came at him out of nowhere for NO fucking reason WHAT SO EVER.

Really hope he does.

He kicked me twice from S1 becuz he couldn't handle the truth. You can't run away from the truth dude. That's not how life works.

I do not give a single flying fuck about what any of you guys think about me as a person or my rants.

See you all January 1st

NO OFFENSE INTENDED TOWARDS ANYONE (EXCEPT PWNSAUCE) BIG FUCKING OFFENSE INTENDED THERE.

You guys decide if you wanna demote me for being a dick or not. I hope you don't cuz I like most of you people. But it's up to you.

If you wanna demote you for telling you the truth then PLEASE go ahead and do so.

BYE

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Cya Steel! Merry Christmas!

P.S. As I said. If I offended you today I'm really sorry. :luv:

PwnSauce

Banned
For the record, you were kicked off S1 for being abusive and having an out of control tantrum in front of our server guests in general and being rude and abusive to me in particular.

Has nothing to do with difference of opinion.
Once you grow up and see the world outside your mom's basement you'll probably understand this.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
That is very one sided Pwn. I took note of how you failed to mention you starting both incidents in both S1 and Shout.
I think both of you could do with some growing up. Especially someone in an admin position.

PwnSauce

Banned
That is very one sided Pwn. I took note of how you failed to mention you starting both incidents in both S1 and Shout.
I think both of you could do with some growing up. Especially someone in an admin position.

Wait, I didn't start any of this.

It started when some kid says "How do I join" so I says "Alt+F4", an obvious joke. (Doesn't even work on COD4)

Rival takes that as an opportunity to jump on me and all that came to the shout.

Don't recall seeing you in the game when this broke out.

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive

Yes. I checked the chatlogs and Rival did nothing at first. Pwn called him a douche for no reason whatsoever and it was completely uncalled for, as is the blatant attacking in this thread. Chill pills are in order.

PwnSauce

Banned
I didn't call anybody a douche. read the logs.

He started all this by yelling at me for saying "Alt+F4".

I don't start shit with people unless they start it.

Besides, how was I hypocritical?

Rival claims hypocrisy because he thinks that saying "Americans are stupid" is the same as "Alt+F4" (Which doesn't even work on COD4)

Last edited:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Okay lets all STOP the arguing. We are a group of people who like to play games not two groups of teenagers who don't like eachother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
When shit hits the fan... Shit hits the fan...

:smh:

Thread closed. End of discussion.

Rival, see you next year! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you. Demotion isn't necessary. We got bigger douches here and they haven't been kicked ;)

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Yeah, about that....

Further posts will be deleted. Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom