Minecraft Issues / Suggestions Thread

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Minecraft is now up and is hosted in Chicago, IL.

Feel free to post of any issues / suggestions the server might need.

And a million thanks for our NY / LA players for withstanding the lag MC caused.

edit:
by the way, the server is hosted on its own IP, so no port is required to join but if you ever need it, the port is 25565.

edit #2L
lets refrain from mentioning lag on the other servers, pl0x

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
This thread was locked. I assumed it was an accident since it's a suggestion thread. I reopened it.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Thanks. I guess it copied the permissions from the locked thread I had moved the post from.

By the way, Minecraft is fun. Just don't throw yourself from very high places. Tito and I built the Apple Store but unfortunately we can only place blocks to sell for ridiculously high prices :K

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Thanks. I guess it copied the permissions from the locked thread I had moved the post from.

By the way, Minecraft is fun. Just don't throw yourself from very high places. Tito and I built the Apple Store but unfortunately we can only place blocks to sell for ridiculously high prices :K

You can sell the blocks at really high prices. Just call them iBlocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Lmfao. Nice job on moving the server without problems. Hopefully we can all have fun now.

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Hey, Perhaps we could change the Secure chests plugin with Lockette or a different chest locker.
There's nothing wrong with secure chests it works fine but... It spams the chat when you open chests and doors.
It's rather annoying. You don't need to be told you own that chest you should already know since you locked it...
Anyway just a suggestion :3

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, I was thinking about that right after Wally added it. We can turn off the notification :)

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Can the original spawn point be moved?

Genius here built his house right on top of it so now I can't finish it until its moved...

Top Bottom