Actors already recording voices for Modern Warfare 4

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Black Ops 2 hasn’t even been out 24 hours and theres already news about next year’s Call of Duty. VG24/7 is reporting a new rumor from Siliconera which states that Activision has begun recording audio from voice actor’s and that the main character in the game is “a battle hardened veteran in his mid-thirties with a nihilistic point of view.”

The source also mentioned a flashback scene set in Somalia featuring John “Soap” MacTavish. The main actor’s part is codenamed “Ben Burke” and here’s some of the lines he recorded:

“Reminds you of Phuket, doesn’t it? Only this time the dust gives you cancer… OK, park yourself and get ready. When this thing kicks off, put a hole in anything that moves.”
“This is Sentinel Zero One, successful crypto change on C2 net break, requesting immediate update of blue force picture and status of artillery, over. I have you broken and unreadable, I say again, requesting updates to friendly positions and status of arty support. Do you read, over?”
“We’ve got KVA on the move! They’re going to strongpoint the main gate, ETA two mikes! We’re providing support for our heavy rollers! Ready up and let’s move!”
“Goliath, this is Sentinel Zero One! We have enemy armor at the gate, hundred meters north of our position! Requesting close-air grid mark three-one-six!”
Of course this is all just a rumor since Activision hasn’t confirmed anything at this time.
According to VG247, this is the same source that gave Siliconera early information on Sleeping Dogs, which later turned out to be correct; the site also had access to Tomb Raiderinformation well ahead of its general release.

SOURCE: Siliconera

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
When will this BS stop?

It's the same game with a different dialog and a different number at the end.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
yeah I also think that it's getting boring. Every time they just change the SP story, some MP gametypes, guns and perks and that's all... They don't even let players rent the servers and there are only 4 HC gametypes... Zombiez are also fun just for the 1st cpl of hours..

AVC

Banned
Well the iPhone 5 did give you a wholeextra row of those boring icons.

Look, they've done WW2 (but maybe they could explore other theatres), they totally done Modern Warfare.

They need to think outside the box. Do some sort of time travel thing, like the MW squad goes back in time to kill Adolph, with modern guns or something.

Future warfare maybe. IDK, but another MW is just going too far.

It's getting like The Bourne Identity, lets make a fourth one even without the original cast. It's just a spin off.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I wish they would go old school. Like MOH Frontline or Bond for NES? Those games you just got you guns, had your objective and kicked ass. No cut scenes in the middle of a mission or battle, no guys jumping out of nowhere and forcing you to engage in a button mash etc. You just smoothly went from one mission to the next. The last few cod SP seem so fragmented to me.

Or more of an open world SP where you get to choose how you want to get the objective done. That would be awesome. As it stands now, i can't stand the SP. I played three levels in MW3, didn't bother to finish BO2 SP ( in fact uninstalled the game) and played about two missions in the original BO sp. BO2 to me was just the same ol same ol in both sp and mp.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That's my point.

COD has turned into a predefined, repeating version of itself. It needs an overhaul so it looks LESS like the traditional COD which has become incredibly mundane, at least to me.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
It's only predefined because of the consumerism it promotes.

If it were still PC based, you could bet on higher expectations.

Top Bottom