Intro: Master Race

Master_Race

Corporal
Name: Luke
CoD4 Username: Master Race
Steam: N/A
X-Fire N/A

Months/Yrs. of Experience: I've been playing for a couple of years, but I had to take a Hiatus for almost a year while i had major Computer issues that prevented me from playing. So I just recently got back into it. But I have been playing Video Games since I was 2 or 3. I played Team Fortress with my Dad's clan(they actually granted me membership to **KEA**) when I was 9 years old. I played that all the time with him, we would play other clans in full blown clan matches. It was really exciting to a 9 year old.

Time you usually play: I'm usually on late night, using USA west coast time. I am occasionally on during day time hours, but that varies. But the time I play isn't set because college starts up soon.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I'm unemployed, but I'm a musician by trade. I also do photography up at Willow Springs Raceway for my dad and his buddies. They race motorcycles up there, and I shoot them dragging knee at over 65mph. Its pretty exciting, but it is pretty tough to get the shots just rights. I am pursuing a carrier in Emergency Medicine. I am already BLS and AED Certified by The American Heart Association. My Girlfriend takes up a fair chunk of my time. We have been together for 4 years and plan on getting married after she graduates from Medical School in a few years. She attends UCLA so I'm up there quite often. I hate driving cars, I am a Motorcyclist. I commute on a Honda Elite 80 Scooter, but I ride Dirt bikes and my Dad's race bike when I get a chance.

Later

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
haha it's race by the way people. Who would name themselves after a master rice?(whatever that is) Welcome to the forum dude, and don't get yourself killed on that bike of yours or else you won't be able to play. ;D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum Master Race, you got some interesting things going on in your life and I hope you do well. Just remember to follow the guidelines and you'll be in the clan in no time :D

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
wow dude thats confusing i saw cent make a typo so I was like hey master race... and I still made the mistake :eek:?

McFoe

Staff Sergeant
|K3| Legend
Welcome to the forum dude. Not gonna lie your name doesn't help our cause in telling peeps that we aren't ku klux Klan

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forum dude. Not gonna lie your name doesn't help our cause in telling peeps that we aren't ku klux Klan
Yea McFoe I didn't even realize that but I agree with you, Master may be you could change your name to Master Racer or Racing, you intro said you were really into the racing bikes and etc., just a thought man :D

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Oh i get it now, haha, its up to him I wouldnt think about stuff like that when I see a name like that. He should be fine with the name.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Welcome to the forums.... ;D
Here's a nice pic for you:: ;D

master-race.jpg

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
welcome to forums and dont add tags yet cause some people that join think that they do sometimes they get tricked and i think damage is the one that does it.

Top Bottom