Forum is back to norm

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hi folks,

Some of you might have seen our forum was reverted back to Oct. 16th for the last 13 hours or so. Our forum host was able to get us back without us losing any of our data :w00t: Well, we did lose the threads/posts that were posted during the forum error/downtime (apologies to Paige & TD).

If you can see this thread, then great, you've probably deleted your browser's cache/cookies. Please help me spread the word. If you see someone in the shout say they can't see previous threads/posts, let them know to delete their cache/cookies and if they use a PC, to give it a good ol' reboot :)K) to fix their forum issues.

And the original problem was, last night one of the sites where our forum is hosted on (shared hosting FTL) got ddos'd and our webhost had to migrate our account to a new server and IP. A senior tech caught the mistake after the support ticket was created and fixed the problem.

We're back in business everybody.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
stephen-colbert.jpg

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Mine's fine and I haven't rebooted or cleared my cache...

Also, glad we could go back without losing info:D

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Glad things are back to normal. When i saw it this morning i thought i had been demoted back to Noob-mod, lol. :ytm: thanks Wally

Top Bottom