Operation stealth kill alpha tango

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
This will be a series of missions for each map with a objective of killing a hostage in mind. Each mission will be performed with one 5 man offensive team and one 7man defensive team.

First Mission is as follows

After receiving classified intel, on map bloc, a highly trained marine sniper squad is tasked with infiltrating two buildings to kill two high value targets which have been feeding information to Russians about nuclear material found in Canada.

The Rules:
The offensive team of snipers must be the sniper class, they may only use the r700 with the ump suppressed or the m1911 supressed. Their objective is to infiltrate both buildings and kill the high value targets in under 15minutes.

The offensive team may only have one sniper posted in one of the buildings, the other classes can be of choice so choose your sniper well. although there are two people chosen on the defensive team that will have to unload all their ammo at the beginning of the map for they are the high value targets, if they pick up a weapon off of a fallen soldier they may use it but otherwise they are stuck to their knife. Since the team will consist of 5 operatives, 2 operatives must stay within 10ft of their high value target. Leaving one operative (the sniper) to do as he pleases. Both high value targets must be place in opposite buildings, beware of windows for the marines sniper team may take out your target.

IF at 15 minutes the two high value targets are still alive the marines have failed their mission.

This will be a ladder style mission based system so choose your teams wisely, 2 volunteers will act as the high value targets, otherwise, only teams of 5 will be accepted into this competition. Form your teams, and post below who your members are and also a team name if you come up with one.

Good luck soldiers!

- - - Updated - - -

once 3-4 teams have signed up a komp date will be released

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Does anyone speak Igloo? We need a translator. I repeat, translator to thread.

Reactions: AVC

Madeinkorea

|KKK|'s Lagger
|K3| Member
He wants to have a match on bloc with one team having a hostage and the other trying to rescue(/kill?) the hostage useing only r700/m1911. Am I right?

Last edited:

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Translation reads as follows:
Map:
Bloc

Offensive team:
5 members
Weapons-
R700
USP or M1911 Silenced.
Mission-
Kill the 2 VIPs in under 15 minutes.

Defensive Team:
5 members & 2 VIPs
Weapons-
Any loadout
Mission-
Protect VIPs for 15 minutes.
Special Rules-
Only one sniper.
There must be 2 guards per VIP.
1 VIP per building.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Another cool gametype we did at scrim once was You're it. Basically, one person vs everyone. That one person stayed alive as long as possible. Whoever got the kill on that person then became "it" and would switch teams to become the lone player. Pretty fun if everyone follows the rules.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Lol. True. This was way back when Mcfoe was still running things i think. It seems we had a lot smoother scrims back then. I forgot to note if that game is used you need to turn off teambalance.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
This sounds fun. I would also like to do a simon says or something like that. Just some of the fun games like that guy does on youtube. Cant remember his name but Gary knows who i'm talking about. Or maybe a knife competition like he does. I think it would be fun anyhow. And i would like to Vote Damage for Simon...jst sayin XD

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Deluxe4 does Simon says. Not sure that's who you are talking about, but he does.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Swiftor does those "simon says" under "Swiftor Says" also Mike Myers matches where one guy has to chase down everyone else..everyone needs to have mics and ts3 for it to work right,but yeah all of these sound fun and would be great to get the clan doing stuff together

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Maybe we could add one of these to the normal KTDs that we already do? Something like this maybe
And yeah it would be cool if everyone had a mic, but it isn't totally necessary as long as "simon" has one everyone should be able to hear him they they could reply by typing if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I'm in. If people who break the rules get a 1 week tempban from all the servers :)

Top Bottom