SORRY GUYS

carbuilder

Private First Class
Sorry guys im done until something is done about spawn campers I am through playing on your servers you cant do nothing do to spawn campers and nobody wants them there everybody wants them kicked and nobody wants to do anything about it and im tired of it i was spawn camped 7 times in a row and im tired of spawn campers getting a better score then people who put forth the effort to play well and im pretty sure that yall lose alot of people on the servers because of that reason alone ive placed second a few times just to have a spawn camper beat me. And when its the same people over and over and over surely something needs to be done.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Are you kidding me? Your going to quit the Krew and stop playing on S1 because of spawn campers??

I know they can be quite fustrating but as we said before this is something that would be very difficult to regulate. And about losing players because of it, well all I can say is that I have noticed that Server 1 has picked up in the past few weeks, not gone down. I mean you can even look on game tracker and see that our rank is slowly but surely going up.

For me what I do is at the exact time I spawn I try to get the hell out of the way asap, and then hunt them down, I'm sure not going to let them control me and make ME leave the server because they are pansies and just camp all the time. Another thing I know they hate is to broadcast to everyone else on the message box where they are, and normally 3-5 people go after them, they hate it and I would say half of them stop the spawn camping anyways and just camp somewhere else.

I would hate to see you leave the Krew because of something like this, but I'm sure other people have left because of it, and really there's nothing we can do for you to make you happy so it's your choice, I just hope you decide to stick around cause it's been cool having you around ;)

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
have matyrdom dats what i use

or snipe dem if they are in same spot

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Welcome in the club of Anti-S1 car :p...I play on server 1 only when there is more or less 15 players...under not enough target and above is too much SCamper :)

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
yea plus i find those spawn campers to predictable there always in the same place lol u can shoot at them and just know there around the corner

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
h\lol. i thought you were quitting the krew. D:
don't be a anti-s1ist.
i think its more fun with the Spawn Campers.
you should have seen us 2 months baack when we were in version 1.6.
i went 10 times dying from spawncampers before

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Welcome in the club of Anti-S1 car :p...I play on server 1 only when there is more or less 15 players...under not enough target and above is too much SCamper :)
Yeah Sargass you got me thinking, maybe we should get Wally to cap a limit on Server 1 for a bit and see how it goes, I also agree that when u get 35-40 people on there it's just stupid and camping is everywhere, I'm sure Wally will read this, tell us what you think Wally...

If you want to try this I was thinking maybe start in the area of 30 with 4 PW slots for the mods, any other suggestions guys?

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
I personally dont understand why anyone would spawn kill. It is 100 times more boring than sniping and thats gotta be the most boring aspect of this game. What we could do is give everyone that does this a round or so to get it out of thier system then ask them to stop. If they refuse, kick them for that round(never ban).

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Spawn camper piss me off too, but putting a cap on the player limit i don't agree with. I never spawn camp and i get top three about 95% of the time if I'm not distracted with the phone or something. But hey, everyone is different, it just doesn't bother me as much as it does you. Will miss you on s1.

As for people leaving, s1 has become our most active server, and when we were on 1.6 it had 30-50 players in there all day every day.

AVC

Banned
I love Cave's responses. Cracks me up.

This has been discussed over and over.

What do we do? We don't want to ban them. Most of the time SCs are useless twats who cant play (so you really have to wonder why they bother) or peeps trying to rank up or get HSs.

I thought of a different idea today. Set up a console message, at least every few minutes to say "no spawn camping". This in itself should make them think twice. Killing campers can be fun, but not being able to spawn is a pain in the ass.

I adjust my gameplay to suit. Make sure you are holding your forward movement key when spawning, if they don't spawn camp they'll just be hiding somewhere else, like the end of the locker room.

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
lol i dont think u should avoid a server because ur insecure about the camping its just something u have to work with or deal with it. Camping is a part of Cod and i dont see it changing anytime soon but until then i believe straying from a server because of it is weak lol.But ur entitled to ur opinion though and do as u like of course.

PwnSauce

Banned
Carbie, you might look at it like this:

1. Scampers give you passion to go whomp their assess.
2. If you point them out to the the gamers, said scampers will get their asses kicked 8 ways from Sunday, get frustrated and stop.
3. Some scampers are just new and don't know it's frowned upon.
4. Other scampers are just really young (Like D.Woof or his brother little Rocky.) and also don't know better.

Maybe it's me but it doesn't seem to be as bad as your making it out to be.
Hope you come to S1 anyway b/c I like the points I get from you : P

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
i personally love the spawn campers because when i have marty on they alway get mad at me for messing up thier kill streaks.

H

hellcat

yes its from the clan i'm with on battlefield
i make the sigs for the clan
you are all welcome to visiit our site anytime
i'll put up the addy (mods remove if it offends)
http://spectresofconvoy.net

Top Bottom