Status
Not open for further replies.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the Kaptain Krunch Krew

Interested in joining the Krew family?
Read these guidelines!

The Krew uses a nomination system. The recruitment team will discuss forum members and decide which have shown what we look for in a recruit. These picks will go up for nomination, leaving the decision to the Krew. If the Krew votes yes, you'll receive an invite.

How do I start? - It's easy! To begin simply fill out this form. This will be your Introduction to the Krew. Feel free to browse and post in the various forum sections which can be found by clicking the Forum tab. Please keep in mind we don't like spam.

Shouting - Shouting in the shoutbox found by clicking the Home or Forum tabs above is a great way to get to know members. We encourage you to say hi, join in conversations, and get to know everyone!

What are we looking for in our members? - We're looking for people that are friendly, patient, and enjoy being a part of our "Krew Family". We want our members to contribute to the Krew with time and ideas while upholding the |K3| standards. We look for our members to be active and stick around.

What defines Active? - Life happens. school, family, work. Drop by a couple times a week, spend time in shout, make a few posts and you're good for forum activity. We want to see you active in at least a server as well! Being super active doesn't mean you'll get recruited any faster, or that you are guaranteed recruitment. And the reverse is true, if you're only here a couple times a week, it doesn't mean we won't recruit you.

What are the |K3| Standards? - Don't be a butt and follow the forum Rules and the server Rules. Don't harass members, other players, or guests. Try to be friendly in game (trash talk is typical, but don't be an ass about it) and enjoy hanging around the Krew.

How long will it take to be recruited? - There is no set time, it is largely determined by my staff and I. For many, this process can take 3-6 weeks. We want to see how you conduct yourself over a period of time, and we want to know that you really do want to become a part of the Krew. If my staff and I think you're lacking in some type of activity, I'll send you a PM and we can discuss this further.PLEASE don't beg, and don't harass members about recruitment.

What should I expect after recruitment? - After you've received my PM you'll be promoted (if you choose to be). This will allow you to begin using the |k| in game (baby k) and begins your probationary period. I will provide links to threads requiring your input. KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING. At the end of the month we'll have a friendly scrim with other recruits and KKK members. This is just for fun, performance means nothing, at the end you'll get to add your |K3| tags and be a member. Don't take advantage of your tags, we're glad to have you, but please uphold the standards that we originally saw in you!

Other notes
Once you've become a member, you're still responsible for upholding |K3| standards and can be demoted. Our member admin DamageINC has the final decision. You will be demoted if you are caught cheating or if you are inactive/MIA for a period of time (60-90 days). Just let us know if you are going to be inactive and we can work something out.

I understand this is a lot to read. But the Krew appreciates you doing so.
I don't bite! If you have any questions, concerns, or ideas let me know. I'm available on the forum via PM click my name and select send new pm.

Recruitment Team Members:
|K3| DamageINC - Executive / Member Admin
|K3| WaLLy - Executive
|K3| The Moment - Recruit Admin
|K3| Gage - Moderator
|K3| MikeK - Moderator
|K3| 517Houston - Krew Member
|K3| MelRose - Krew Member

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom