Volk spXL's Introduction

Volk spXL

Private First Class
Forum Introduction
What is your real name? (last name is optional)
Sam
What is your CoD4 gamer name?
Volk spXL
Does your forum name match your gamer name?
Yes
Explain the meaning behind your gamer name
Volk is a leader in aspheric optics and the Super Pupil XL is my favorite vitreo-retinal biomicroscopic lens.
Where do you live?
Pennsylvania USA
How old are you?
Do you use Steam? If so, what is your username?
Not yet
Do you use X-Fire? If so, what is your username?
Not yet
How many months/years do you have in gaming experience?
Several
What is the time/days that you usually play CoD4?
Evening
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:
Mike, Jack, Nate, and "MelRose"
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what is the name(s) of the Krew(s)/clan(s)? Are you still active with them?
[HEX] Hell's Elite Executioners about three years ago. I was with them for 2 years before they fell apart. It was a very competitive run/gun clan that had many dedicated servers. Comparable to today's Fatal Forces =FF=.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself?
Check out my bio in my profile. I play bolt only on Cod4 and have been working on quickscoping for the last two months. I'll be an eye doc in a little over a year, so my schedule can be demanding as I will be on rotations soon. I enjoy playing with KKK clan members. The gaming community here seems like a very pleasant one. Looking forward to seeing you in my scope!
Are you interested in being recruited into our Krew?
Yes

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
welcome Volk, good to see you here, make sure to stay active here and on the servers.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Welcome! Glad to see you made a forum account. I see my SheBitch's poking and prodding finally got you here.

:hi5: Mel

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Welocome to the forums..

Now READ THIS::

snellen.gif

Volk spXL

Private First Class
Thanks guys lol. I'm glad I made it too, Melissa. Thanks for the eyechart lol. I also live in Philly. Elkins Park area. You familiar Smoke?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Drew posts this 'If you.. don't hesitate to ask' for 19365th and still has no PMs :K

Hello Sam, Welcome Aboard :)

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Thanks guys lol. I'm glad I made it too, Melissa. Thanks for the eyechart lol. I also live in Philly. Elkins Park area. You familiar Smoke?
Nick (my son) and I live in NE Philly in Mayfair.. Not too far away at all neighbor..

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Heya Sam. Welcome to our Krewminuty ;)
Stay active so we can recruit you eeh? :hi5:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Hey there fellow nerd, XD. Glad to see you made it here. Stay active in here and in game and you will get an invite in no time.

Volk spXL

Private First Class
Thanks guys! It's nice to meet all of you. I set up TS3 last night and played with several members. Look forward to talking with all of you.

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
I know im pretty late.. But better than never! Welcome Sam!! Hope u have a great time here dude

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom