Black Ops 2 has been released!

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
So for those of you who actually bought this game and have access to it. What do you have to say about it? How is the campaign so far? Multiplayer etc etc. Reviews?

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I havent played it yet but it seems console server connection (both PS3 and XBOX) is the worst ever in history. Proly because of an overuse of people playing it but still it is really hard to play atm with consoles.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Just played the campaign...im at 4 or 5th mission...

Full of cinematographic cliché (+politic/racial cliché: the good mudjahaidin who's in fact a traitor, the bad chineses,etc...)...Graphism are cartoonish imo...future soldier part...euh...why not...
Maps looks cool...should have some good fight in multi...

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
Played 11 hours of multiplayer. I like the 10-point loadout selection. The maps are good for the most part (I played mostly ffa), I dont have any maps i really hate. Maybe my one gripe is the weapons, theres not much difference between a couple and they all feel kinda samy. Snipers are really hard to use in either hardcore or softcore. Shotguns suck, at least for me - hardly any range. Only level 36 so I havn't unlocked the later half weps, but so far im not too impressed with them. Tons of customization with the loadout selection seems to be a major point for me. Havn't checked out the singleplayer or zombies yet.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
It was released about 20 hours ago and u've spent 11 hours playing? :jawdrop:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Worth buying? Final verdict?

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Cinematic are over long...blah blah blah and blah again...gaming part with no other thing to do than walk around a house chatting with another charecter....Booooring.

Xepher

Corporal
Former Krew Member
It was released about 20 hours ago and u've spent 11 hours playing? :jawdrop:

Have you met me before? XD That's nothing for me.

Worth buying? Final verdict?

Having only played a bit of MW2 and never playing W@W, BO1, or MW3 - I think it was worth it for me. I decided to give Treyarch a shot and so far Im having fun with it. Couldn't tell ya if its worth the purchase if you've played the 2 most recent ones cause frankly, I don't know anything about them. I see myself putting some hours into BO2 but have a hunch cod4 will still be way better in the end. Single player I probably won't play because these games, its just a frustrating interactive movie to me (Hell, I haven't played cod4s single player yet believe it or not).

If your on the fence of getting it or not and have played mw3 or bo1, I'd probably hold off getting it until your absolutely sure. The matchmaking sucks but the servers were ok imo lag wise...sometimes matched with eu players/servers if the game type wasn't too populated but it could be much worse. If your expecting anything other then another cod game from a multiplayer view (even with the loadout changes) then you will probably be disappointed.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
I personally am not planning on buying BO2, at least not for a long while. The only thing that interested me were the zombies and that isn't worth the investment for me. I'll stick with COD4 for my shooting people in the face needs. Hope you all enjoy BO2 and it was money well spent. :)

(Hell, I haven't played cod4s single player yet believe it or not).

:|

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Cod4 Sp was pretty fun i thought.

BO2 seems to be getting solid reviews, but is it worth 60 bux for some new maps, guns and perks? Does it have new game modes?

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Well worth the cash. Idk why but to me, it feels like a totally different game. No more kill streaks. Now it goes by points. Also, in campaign, you can customize your weapons. I'd say go for it. Also, if you want WaW with it for the same price as WaW and BO2 seperate you can get BO2 Deluxe. Comes with BO2, WaW and BO2 exclusive content.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yeah.....AWESOME!!! ..having a ball with it..waaay smoother than mw3...far better..responsive gameplay...win..

Kyle

Sergeant
|K3| Member

I've not bought the game yet gona wait to see reviews and make my decision later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom