RockSmith

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I just bought the cable for this game and got the game for the pc, then plugged in my guitar and tweaked some settings. That's all you need. I really enjoyed it 20 minutes in after having about 2 years guitar experience.
The game tweaks it's settings towards how well you're actually playing the song until the final difficulty level that you're actually playing all the notes in the song.
I would really recommend this game to a wide range of guitar players, you can even use this game to learn playing the guitar for the first time. I'm just using the game to learn new songs, playing without looking at the fret board and learning new techniques.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Guitar Hero/Rock Band just got real.

Looks neat. Bad choice of song though. :LOL:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I quite like it, don't listen to them though. This was the only relatively good gameplay, the rest were REALLY bad.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I do not play the guitar.. Most that play that game do not play either

You're wrong there, many already own a guitar and have experience. Still not explaining why you hate the game though, seeing as you don't even play the guitar.

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
is that also like a good way to learn guitar cause that looks fuckin awesome, i wonder if they have one for violin, i think i would die playing mozart all day long

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Some things one just don't like kid.. It's when you see a pretty girl and just know she is stank..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I play guitar and think this is a cool idea, but needs work.

For the record.... power chords are n00b. Doesn't matter how fast you play them.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Of course they are noob, they are the easiest chords to play. Just picked a random gameplay video.

Top Bottom