2010 FIFA June 11-July 11

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Waiting for the Soccer games of the century! I am thinking a couple teams have a huge chance.

1.Brazil *They are fucking amazing*
2.England *They got some of the most amazing players*

I do not think that many people here like soccer but yeah.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I like the world cup. I don't know much about it, but i doubt England makes it to the finals.

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
IMO Ronaldo is more freestyle. But I am not saying he isn't good, he is fucking amazing, but as I said..IMO

A

Avenger

there is some great teams in spain and brazil. but non of them Beats CHELSEA. D.Drogba p.Chezch. PWNZ

A

Avenger

non just winning now.. They are always winning.. They'll never lose just giving the other teams a chance

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Now now let's see them play their next match first! :p

Man U is right behind them in the scoreboard.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I dunno much about soccer, but whenever the World Cup comes around, I'll rooting for Brazil!

Commodore_H

Corporal
I dunno much about soccer, but whenever the World Cup comes around, I'll rooting for Brazil!
THe problem with Brazil is. They have plenty enough of star players. But those star players all want to prove themselves. And that doesn't go well with teamwork. The Netherlands have very good players, but not know all over the world like a Ronaldo or Ronaldinho. Their teamwork is fabulous. Certainly when Van Der Sar was captain 8)

I

.:illusion:.

haha im a england suportter .
brazil got some good players tho :eek:

A

Avenger

Fishy do u remember last year man u didnt win and Chelsea didnt lose. and thats it:p

A

Avenger

Fishy.. What are you talking about.. Chealsea Fucking Rape anything and everyone

Top Bottom