igno121

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
Well I just reinstalled this game today, havn't played for I think 2-3 years now. I was originally a krew member way way back and now i'm in college. Just chillen and back to playing the game, kinda miss my m4 with red tiger but hey i'll get it back! And yeah, friendly, nice guy, I'll help anyone who wants advice on teh game or other games or life...yada yada, yeah...i'm back mfckers

Name: Luke
CoD4 Username: igno121
Steam: TCGODslayer or igno131...(both work but when i log in it is all weird and such)
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: I've been playing, moding, and mapping games for about 6 years now. i started mapping on Assault cube and became very good. I love to play games and still have room for school as well.
Time you usually play: Usually around night time so 9:00pm or sometimes 12:00 am...it depends, but i usually get on 5 times a week.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I heard out it on your FFA Broadcast server.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
Yes. TC or total combat, a assault cube clan that has long died off. I was the admin and main mapper of the clan, we had decent rep and had 3 servers that ran on assault cube that where usually full. Past gamer tag on assault cube was |TC|GODslayer.
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
I'm a good sport, i like playing with other people and showing off my skills. I put school before games as all people should. I would really like to join this clan. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Hello igno. Welcome back to the crew. Let's hope you dont have to leave again this time.

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Igno!!! Welcome back!
Idk if you remember me.
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

igno121

Eskimo with Eskiho's
|K3| Member
sup moment, tis been a very long time for sure, hows it going? and yeah I'm pretty sure i'd be down to get the dog tags again, just started up and was pretty much topping charts the entire time, ahh the good ole days

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Igno!!!! Welcome back man! Great to see ya here again. I'll be happy to own you in CoD

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Hey, I wasn't here when you were first here and I'm positive I'm not the only one. I'm the recruit Admin and would like to see a formal introduction so myself and the others that don't know you can get to know you and see the answers to the questions we would ask. It'd be greatly appreciated.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
funny-captions-we-missed-you-youre-the-life-of-the-party.jpg

Top Bottom