RedRival >> Rival (Orig. >> Falcon)

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hello. I thought it was time for a change so for now on I'm Falcon.

P.S.

NO I don't change my name often, "Rival" has stuck with me for 6 years. So live with this lol.

I'll change my name in-game as soon as my forum name changes.

Thanks

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lmao, that's the most random name switch yet. I will still keep calling you Rival btw.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Lmao, that's the most random name switch yet. I will still keep calling you Rival btw.

I know a lot of people will still call me Rival. I've been thinking about this namechange for a long time though. It will probably stick at least a year lol.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Looooooooooookaaaaassssssssss!!!!

/me point Rival...

Look kids thats what we call a *cough*ghey*cough*namechanger...

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Legally to change one letter in your name already cost you an eye...wonder how much can cost an entire name change...RedRival->Falcon...4letters change...4eyes...you can't afford that so...

Maybe we should start make namechanger pay to change their name...maybe it could be a good solution to raise funds...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Legally to change one letter in your name already cost you an eye...wonder how much can cost an entire name change...RedRival->Falcon...4letters change...4eyes...you can't afford that so...

Maybe we should start make namechanger pay to change their name...maybe it could be a good solution to raise funds...

I'll slap you in the face with my dick 4 times, how 'bout that? :cmg:

Nate

K3's Caribbean dude
|K3| Moderator
|K3| Media Team
Namechanger? Ban him!! :D

Sent from my GT-I8160L using Tapatalk 2

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
22181021.jpg

Top Bottom