Rock & Metal

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
lol @ how :ghey: that video was.

Don't listen to the first one if you have an aversion to cookie monster vocals.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
It's true, i do. Any of you metal heads have a last FM page? I think there is a way to link up and see each others libraries.

DamageINC78 - LastFM name.

Some melodic metal from Sweden. (1st video)

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
After seeing this band posted in another thread, i got the album and it blew me away. Incredible record.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I had to use Google translate. Over 1,000 artists. :yikes: I have like 30 or 40 in my library :LOL:

Another kick ass album. Not sure what this is classified as. When i was growing up we just had metal. Now there is 400 different sub-genres.

Last edited:

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
So, i just connected Spotify with LastFm and sent you a friends request, D :)

Listening to this right meow:

I think, Soilwork is Melodic Death Metal. But I don´t really care about the genres, as long as the music is good :D[DOUBLEPOST=1386710237][/DOUBLEPOST]

XD

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yeah, me either. I don't get all the arguing people do over genre. I like Last FM a lot. Much better than Pandora or Spotify for me.

Jana

Banana!
|K3|Super-Moderator
Recruitment Team
Hmm...I used to listen to Metalcore when I was younger, but now I don´t really like it anymore :shrug:

I like dis!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I can't get enough of Iced earth. The two live albums are just fantastic. :dwarf: The live video doesn't do justice to the actual recording. The Second one is the title track of the latest album.

Top Bottom