Disney to buy Lucasfilm

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
New Star Wars?

Man , i really hope they don't ruin the Star wars franchise by making sub par movies intent on nothing but making money off of the name. I can't imagine where in the storyline they would even start.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
i think old republic stuff would be cool, but george lucas said theyre would be another starwars movie, and if he wasnt making the movie than i wouldnt be too exited about it.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Yeah hopefully they will pull from the Old Republic storylines..something totally off story ,from the numerous novels that are out there..

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Disney star wars will be lame compared to lucasfilm star wars. They will be starting with Episode 7. So it won't be old republic.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
New Star Wars?

Man , i really hope they don't ruin the Star wars franchise by making sub par movies intent on nothing but making money off of the name. I can't imagine where in the storyline they would even start.

Lol why wouldn't they? They've done it before with everything else.

Good Childhood things that have been ruined to please the new generation:
Spongebob
Mario Games
Handheld game systems(DS, DSi, 3DS just ruined it all for me.)
Cartoon Network(Have you seen this new crap they pass off as shows?)
The list just goes on...

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Also, I'd like to understand why companies are joining with lego to make lego games out of perfectly good movies or games out already. Seriously? Lego Star Wars, Lego Rockband, Lego Indiana Jones... wtf is next? Lego Grand Theft Auto IV?

- - - Updated - - -

Have you ever watched Adventure Time? Most amazing show ever.
Adventure time is the only good one now. But watch the rest of the stuff they try to pass off as good cartoons. You will never want to watch TV again.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
It would be awesome if they made a movie after something like Republic Commando. Without a doubt, that was the best Star Wars shooter ever made and it sucks that they never made a sequel to it.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
. They will be starting with Episode 7. So it won't be old republic.

I wonder how they'd continue the story, Luke is the only jedi. Maybe it'll just be him flying to different planets saying "hello? any jedi here? shit, lets try this planet."

AVC

Banned
Leia and Han will be old divorced parents, and Leia has to do DVDA just to get work.

The Millenium Falcon is the equivalent of a 1968 Ford Cortina, and Han Solo is a pensioner.

The Empire is on to it's 4th Death Star and they are going "OK then, THIS one is going to fkn work!"

Luke is in a retirement home and spend most of his day pissing his pants.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
I wonder how they'd continue the story, Luke is the only jedi. Maybe it'll just be him flying to different planets saying "hello? any jedi here? shit, lets try this planet."

Kinda...but Luke is not THE only jedi...there's a bunch of other jedi who survived, jedi, fallen jedi, sith...SPOIL: plus Lea is gonna have children...

And if they want to make a 7...god damn...there's more than 110 novel why stick to old stories?...

Plus, if we take the fact that Harrison Ford (70yo), Mark Hamill (61yo) and Carrie Fisher (56yo) could play the emperor without any make up...they sure will take some new untasty actors instead of creating something new...The only thing i hope is they won't do another jar-jar trilogy...

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
When the new Star Wars comes out y'all be super exited and 50% of you will see it in a cinema.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
i wont be excited...and i sure won't see it at theater...but im gonna DL it...

Top Bottom