Netflix Gems!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Hello!

I'm sure plenty of have netlix and use it primarily for streaming movies and shows. Only problem is it can be very hard to sift through to see what they have and don't have.

So here's the idea:

Post what's good on netflix, available for streaming. Post the gems you have found!

I think I will sticky this thread, unless I get opposition.

So this is how it's gonna work. Everyone who posts here gets there one post where they can post their favorite streaming videos on netflix, however they want to. That way, people can look at each person's post who they think will share the same kind of movie preferences and such. I, for instance, tend to go to damage for movie advice, because I have always been pleased with his recommendations.Organize your post however you want to! Keep it beautiful! Make up your own genres! Who cares?

Personally, I'm watching these right now:

TheDude's Netflix Gems Picks

T.V Shows
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Sherlock - This is the most recent series. I thought it was quite clever and funny. Constant jokes about the old series and books. Watson and Sherlock are also consistently being accused of being each others' lovers. Quite funny. Great Characters.

Movies
Enter the Void - It's worth a watch. It's interesting, though sometimes the acting sucks, and the directing is a little weird. Also, there are penises in this movie (imo, an unnecessary amount). It's basically running through someone's memories when he dies.
The Big Lebowski - Obviously I picked this. Hilarious movie. Gets funnier as I watch it. Follow the adventures of Jeff Bridges as a lazy dude living on welfare. His friends and enemies are both nuts. One of the most quotable movies ever.

okay... so I can't remember that many right now....... but I will update my post as I find things I love. I haven't quite figured out how I'm gonna do this thread. I might just take all of your posts and combine them into mine to make a list, and separate by genre and such. We'll figure it out.

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Yes, it's very hard to find a good movie on the streaming. Good idea for a thread.

War movies.

WW2 - My way. Based on a true story. Was a bit inaccurate with the D-day invasion scenes, but still one of the best ww2 movies i've ever seen. Subtitled in many languages.

Korean war ( Korean vs Korean) - The front line. Another epic. Extremely well done. Subtitled in Korean.

Elite Squad: The Enemy Within (Tropa de Elite 2: O Inimigo Agora É Outro) - Just an epic about the politics , drug squads and drug dealers in RIO. This is the second, i would recommend watching the first before the second. The first isn't as good, but the second is great. The first one is called Elite squad ( Tropa de elite) - Subtitled in Brazilian Portuguese

Phoenix. This isn't any kind of epic or classic, but just a cool movie , especially if you like Ray Liotta. Kind of your typical good/bad cop, but well worth watching , IMO.

The girl with the dragon tattoo trilogy. I read all three books, so these were a must see. Haven't seen the American version. Subtitled in Swedish.

TV Shows - 24. I think they have every season.

I can't remember the other good movies i've seen on here. Most are foreign. I don't mind subtitles , and it sucks for those who do because there are a lot of outstanding foreign films.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Exit through the Gift Shop is a good documentary about graffitti artists,mostly Banksy and some dude who fed off Banksy's fame

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
FlashPoint: Canadian Strategic Response Unit fights crime and dangerous situations daily.
Jericho: Nuclear attacks across the United States leave a small Kansas town searching for answers.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
So far shows I have watched and loved on Netflix(watched every season):

Scrubs
FlashPoint
Malcolm in the Middle
Psych
The Office
Myth Busters

Movies:
Limitless
Braveheart
S.W.A.T.
S.W.A.T. Firefight
Postal

Theres much more. Will add to it later.

Father Time

Private First Class
Former Krew Member
My list:
Arrested Development
Breaking Bad
Dredd- U guys should seriously see this it is so badass
All i could think of now sorry[DOUBLEPOST=1389052364][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello!

I'm sure plenty of have netlix and use it primarily for streaming movies and shows. Only problem is it can be very hard to sift through to see what they have and don't have.

So here's the idea:

Post what's good on netflix, available for streaming. Post the gems you have found!

I think I will sticky this thread, unless I get opposition.

So this is how it's gonna work. Everyone who posts here gets there one post where they can post their favorite streaming videos on netflix, however they want to. That way, people can look at each person's post who they think will share the same kind of movie preferences and such. I, for instance, tend to go to damage for movie advice, because I have always been pleased with his recommendations.Organize your post however you want to! Keep it beautiful! Make up your own genres! Who cares?

Personally, I'm watching these right now:

TheDude's Netflix Gems Picks

T.V Shows
Breaking Bad
The Walking Dead
Sherlock - This is the most recent series. I thought it was quite clever and funny. Constant jokes about the old series and books. Watson and Sherlock are also consistently being accused of being each others' lovers. Quite funny. Great Characters.

Movies
Enter the Void - It's worth a watch. It's interesting, though sometimes the acting sucks, and the directing is a little weird. Also, there are penises in this movie (imo, an unnecessary amount). It's basically running through someone's memories when he dies.
The Big Lebowski - Obviously I picked this. Hilarious movie. Gets funnier as I watch it. Follow the adventures of Jeff Bridges as a lazy dude living on welfare. His friends and enemies are both nuts. One of the most quotable movies ever.

okay... so I can't remember that many right now....... but I will update my post as I find things I love. I haven't quite figured out how I'm gonna do this thread. I might just take all of your posts and combine them into mine to make a list, and separate by genre and such. We'll figure it out.
Dude have u seen Pulp Fiction? It's like my 2nd favorite movie after the big lebowski in that genre... whatever that genre is lol

Gage

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
The Office - number 1 for me
How I met You're Mother
Breaking Bad
Supernatural
Arrow
And Chuck ^

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Mystery Men is now on netflix. A good watch.
The Killing Se3 now on netflix. A good watch, as well.

The Apple is also on netflix. It is the worst movie I have ever watched, and in this way, it is one of the best movies I have ever watched. It is absolutely ludicrous in too many ways to name. Watch it.

mmnz

Sergeant
|K3| Member
TV Shows: Locked Up Abroad, Alaska State Troopers, Deadliest Catch
Movies: Zeitgeist, Happy People: A Year In The Taiga, Dark Days, Sound Of My Voice, The Wave (German with subtitles but a solid movie.)

most of these are documentaries

Lola

Caribbean Pirate
|K3| Member
Mine's TV Fav
LOST, Breaking Bad, The Office The Walking Dead, Mad Men, Family Guy, Louie, Man vs. Wild etc.
Movies?
The boondocks saints, Into the wild, Upside down, The wave, The untouchables, All good things, Downfall, The Pianist, Vanilla Sky, Amelie so many o.o

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
The Office The Walking Dead. That sounds like a interesting new show.

XD

Zombie-Office-Worker.jpg

Sodalover

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Arrested Development. Season 1 to 3 are just hilarious. Season 4 takes a considerable hit in quality. Right now I'm on episode 7, and the previous 6 have been a dragged just to watch, but hopefully it will pick up within episode 7.

jasmine

|K3|ONLY
Member of the Year
|K3| Member
My old brother is bitten American series and finally i also. there are series that I watch secretly you guess which easily
series:
G.O.T
breaking bad
believe
continuum
the following
arrow
the tommorow people
movies:
marvels comics all
12 years slave
riddick (trilogie)