New Recruit Admin

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
First and foremost, I'd like to thank Damage for doing such an unbelievable job at setting up the Recruit Scrims. Thanks again man :ytm:

Congratulations goes to PaigeBoo!!

​She has done a magnificent job all-around and I'm grateful to have her as an Admin. :kiss:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Wow. Unforeseen. If I was still playing games I might be butthurt!!!!!!!! XD

Congrats, Paige. You werk haarrd! You deserve it.

MURKA!

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Congratulations Paige, one step closer to renaming this clan to the "SheBicthesSlaves!"

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
I PM'd Wally and asked to step down. I nominated Paige to take my spot. As seen by the well organized KTD's , she will do a great job.

I don't play cod anymore and spend a bit less time here, so i thought it only fair that i step down as my heart isn't in it anymore. I feel i've been slipping the last couple of scrims with late postings etc, so i thought it the right thing to do.

I've been wanting Paige to be promoted for a couple of months now and this gave her the opportunity.

Congrats.

Thanks to Wally for the words.

PS: Don't get any ideas bitches, I'm still red XD

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Thanks everyone for the Congrats and the votes of confidence.

With D stepping aside, I have big shoes to fill :boo_laugh: but really, he did an amazing job but I will do my best to do as well as he did. Bear with me as I learn to take on his full responsibilities and develop a style of my own as time progresses.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
I don't think anyone else deserves this position more then you Paige and i'm happy Damage elected to choose you to take his place. However i'm sad that Damage won't be doing the scrims anymore. Congratulations Paige, you the man!!

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Thanks for everything u've done for all of us and for the Krew, Daniel, :luv: u very much!

And Congrats Paige, you really deserve it, I even thought u might be something like "KTD admin" cpl of weeks ago so my prediction was almost right :) :w00t:

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I agree with Blu, you are very good at setting up the games and everything. You're also very mature and treat everyone with respect.. highly deserved!

Now you can use this! :adminpower:

Top Bottom