XOR_RAX_RAX ban appeal - Broadcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

xoreaxeax

Private First Class
No clue why I got banned. Seems permanent. I play legit, I wasn't chatting. Just R700 and desert eagle.

Date: 10/26/12
Time: Around 2:10am (East Coast)
Server: Broadcast. FFA. Sped up.
KKK: Boo?
GUID: 448d6b62fb461fa7af70841014890f50

Your broadcast server is my go to. The speed up is like crack. I'd like to keep playing there.

xoreaxeax

Private First Class
Well, I'll be back on COD until this sorts out. \o

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at some of the other bans in here, in case it turns out to be for WH, I did just rock a guy right before the ban. He was coming for revenge and naded the building I was in (I was on the stairs), so it was obvious he would be at door. I tore into him right as he came in, got the kill (even with his last stand :), and then was banned. That player's name was JU3L1US or something.

- - - Updated - - -

I see in staff bans that it was for WH. I don't. Not much more I can say on that.

Me and that guy had been dueling for that building, I was expecting him to come back.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Silo made the ban, we'll have to wait and see what he has to say about it.

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Maybe it was an accident because I have seen this guy on a1 a lot recently and haven't seen anything fishy before.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
You can't have seen him a lot. He has 3 connections. I was watching for no recoil and then he started to follow people through walls.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
The GUID you have posted is not the same one that was banned.

Banned GUID - 5c56de05b3c7c7882a0223e506993d4c

xoreaxeax

Private First Class
Thanks. I used the GUID from my last ban (http://krewgaming.com/showthread.php/6346-Appeal-for-xor_rax_rax), didn't know these things changed. Hopefully that will establish that I've been playing on your servers for a while. Not sure if the server name changed or it's a new server, but I've been gone a few months (working over the summer and no net at the new apartment for a bit). I did see the server welcoming me as a new player when I got back on recently, probably for the best, clearing my old kdr.

Not sure what to say about no recoil, viewer glitch? I'm fairly mediocre, I usually have a decent kdr because I camp and use clays, but low kills most the time.

I wall spam the room on the back of 2nd floor lobby, I think I got one kill from that last night. Other than that, I use sound quite a bit for knowing where folk are, still, my playing isn't that great.

Thanks for hearing me out.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Xor has been playing on our servers since before we changed IP's. I have never seen this guy hack. I have seen him grow from a lil nugget into an actual player.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Xor has been playing on our servers since before we changed IP's. I have never seen this guy hack. I have seen him grow from a lil nugget into an actual player.

Yeah I think I also remember him, why would he hack after more than a year of playing on our server?

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
This isn't his first ban from us.
In both appeals he has a different GUID.
If it is unanimous that he doesn't hack. Ok.
But what I saw...

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
But need to prevent bans like this, we need to be more sure when banning. Silo, next time you should get a second opinion from another moderator.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Take you always give mod's shit when they make a ban that gets overturned it seems. Everyone makes mistakes, I've made plenty.

Anyways, thread :lock:

Wally will post in here or PM you when you're unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom