Call of Duty: Black Ops

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Rumor is Wally is buying all KKK crew members a copy of Black Ops but it's a secret...shhhhhhhh

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
That looks pretty awesome, I hope it turns out to be better than MW2, by that I mean having dedicated servers if it has Multiplayer, the graphics look bad ass!!

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
looks good from the jungle scenery it looks like it takes place kinda far back but theres conflicting things such as modern looking doctors shud be good either way though im stoked ^_^

T

this guy lol

im getting it but that wasnt the full trailer the full 1 comes later idk when

AVC

Banned
Maybe I should buy it!

Maybe I should get around to buying MW2 first.

Maybe I should get around to finishing WAW before that.

I need a vacation. A gaming vacation.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
According to this report Here, Cod7 AKA Black Ops will have dedicated servers Woot! I sure hope so because if this is the case and the game is as awesome as it looks, I will definitely be buying it, but we'll just to wait and see what happens if they really "do" get dedicated servers ;)

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
OMG this looks freakin awesome!! Wally we may be changing some of our servers at the end of the year lol. This looks so real it's unreal. And like blu said if they have dedicated servers I will certainly be getting it!!

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im gonna get it :p its gonna rock. ww2 guns vs modern guns would be epic. plus built in zombie servers :D no need for mods

M

Magzi [FIN]

That must be a great game! The trailer was great. I'm very pleased that they didn't make another modern warfare or something... Although CoD4 is great i like more the WW2 and Vietnam games style games. I don't think MW2 was so good. It didn't feel like CoD. But vietnam will be new and exciting place for call of duty. (i hope) Can't wait! ;D

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
NEWS:
i will probably not be buying this game for at least an year after it comes out.
REASONS:
THIS GAME HAS NOOBTUBES!!!
I FUCKING HATE NOOBTUBES!!!
I DIDN'T mind it in CoD4, but go to MW2, its Tube Heaven.
ANOTHER reason:
parents won't let me LOL
gameplay looks fun, i was going to pre-order it, but didn't cuz of tube.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
NEWS:
i will probably not be buying this game for at least an year after it comes out.
REASONS:
THIS GAME HAS NOOBTUBES!!!
I FUCKING HATE NOOBTUBES!!!
I DIDN'T mind it in CoD4, but go to MW2, its Tube Heaven.
ANOTHER reason:
parents won't let me LOL
gameplay looks fun, i was going to pre-order it, but didn't cuz of tube.
You do know that "noob tubes" are actually used by the military correct

Top Bottom