Post Your Photo

AVC

Banned
I wonder if this works:

n1331703172_30023689_3212.jpg

*edit Ahh, cool. I'm the one on the left. In case you were wondering...

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
Hahaha, so? You posted like 4 pics of her. Or 2 or something. Hahaha.

Haha, nice human, AVC! How do you play with out opposible thumbs..

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Looool @Science teacher...

CentO it's called fire Poi...kinda fire juggling. Just google "Fire Poi" and you'll see a lot of people doing it. Search for Yuta, he's one of the most skilled one. I do that for half and a year now, from spring to autumn.

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
hey! its pretty cool. tho its not your job, right? like going around placese showing Fire Poi?

and,.... my science teacher is kinda chubbier.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
The 2nd picture of Sargass looks like he's rolling something... What is it? :p ;D

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Man Sargass you look just like one of the guys I worked with a couple summers ago, tripped me out and oh, nice talents bud 8)

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Yeah his eyes do look droopy lol. Hey Sargass you just go in circles or other directions too? Looks pretty fun!

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Yes, i was rolling something :D But luckily every time i do that my hand are not on the pictures :p

And for Poi, no its not my job, just a way to relax and keep moving in summer. Already think to make a turn of town's coffee shop and square to bring some money and did it once but no great reward :) so i do it for pleasure.

Brian, in poi, most of time u made circle...it just depend of direction: 3beat windmill, 5 beat windmill->1 poi follow the other poi. Butterfly and derivate move-> poi line are "crossing". You can also throw the poi like a juggling massue. Actually im working on throw but certainly must start practice of aerial juggling (ball, massue, knife) to get more skill. Im also looking for someone who practice Chinese rope dart to start praticing it in fire.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
ROLLING? whats that? AND U SERIOUSLY LOOK LIKE MY SCIECE TREACHER!!!!OMGGGGGGGG

Dustyn

Second Lieutenant
He lives in Belgium, hahahaha.

That's pretty wicked, Sarg. I'm going to try to juggle a torch tonight....

Top Bottom