Post Your Photo

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
I wasn't in any..I am right now in the U.S. Army Junior ROTC program but I am going to the Marine Corps. Oh the Chrome Domes.. lol well only Color Guard wore that I was there helping out, I went as Last Resort Color Guard member.

And yes Wally...That is the Mayor or LA :D

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Too bad I don't have my pics from Middle School when I was in Cadets and also in Marine JROTC in High School. I miss those days!

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Well not that I suck, I just don't go to practice so I am there. But now I do the good shit.

Wally...I wanna fucking KILL YOU!!! IM JEALOUS OF MCJROTC!!!! UNIFORMS!!! >.<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt.Fishy

Sergeant
|K3| Member
Oh shit dude but I swear the MCJROTC at the Military Ball was soo terrible..couldn't do jack shit!!!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
My bro also has the real ones since he's a Marine. Reason why his forum name is Jarhead. I'll find out where his stuff is and I'll take a picture. We may need to get back on topic though. Well, this is sort-of on topic since you posted your pics in uniform.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
stay the fuck on topic hahaha

no more talking until someone else posts a pic..

You know you are more than welcome to clean threads. I personally don't mind if you delete some of mine if needed. I know that I may stray away myself, but I wont get butt-hurt at all if my posts get deleted for this reason. :)

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
well this one was my FB picture for a while, it's the only pic i have on this computer really.
n1179787258_30092816_7407.jpg
enjoy, that's me.

Top Bottom