Shifty's Introduction

S

Shifty

Name: Cole
CoD4 Username: Shifty
Steam: da_g_man
X-Fire: dreadguardian
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Had game maybe 5 years, went to MW2 as well as this but graphics's card burnt out so I play this again only.
Time you usually play: 4:30 - 10:00 pm
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I asked on the Mixed Rotation server to clarify the site so I could register/apply, so on the servers. And I came on my own freewill

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?: =DREAD=

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: Nothing I can think off, want to know something then you can ask and I will tell you.

S

Shifty

I bounce between all your guys server usually to a more active one, not the 24/7 Broadcast though. Not a big fan of it. But was fun playing with you and AVC on the Mixed Rotation server. You'll see me again tomorrow night and Sunday for sure.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Nice to have you here Shifty, I remember playing with you also on S8 the other night and had a lot of fun too and I agree, Broadcast FFA does get old and I love the mixed rotation. Just remember to stick around here and the servers and you could get an invite to be in the Krew ;)

S

Shifty

I plan on it, you guys are fun to play with and you have fun and that's really the type of clan/krew that I was looking to join. See you guys on the battlefields

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
That's what this forum is about. To have some shits and giggles. ;D

I won't say welcome cuz you're already bombarded by 'em. I'll say, bienvenido! :p

S

Shifty

Lol WaLLy thanks. Was fun last night on the shoutbox making fun of Joe.

S

Shifty

Sorry I was out for a little while, my power source died so I had to look through our spare parts to find a new one that would work but I got it so I should be on tonight with you guys.

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
Sorry man you blew it. There is no excuse for power failure here. I'm losing right now my power to comprehend your stupidity. And you're losing the power to be my friend. But your now have the power to be despised by all of us, our friends, dogs and grandmas. All because your stupid computer had a POWER FAILURE!?!?! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

S

Shifty

If it makes you feel better Caveadsum it restarted my rank as well so I have to restart that and get my R700 and ACOG back :(

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Sorry man you blew it. There is no excuse for power failure here. I'm losing right now my power to comprehend your stupidity. And you're losing the power to be my friend. But your now have the power to be despised by all of us, our friends, dogs and grandmas. All because your stupid computer had a POWER FAILURE!?!?! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

hahahahahaha

Nice to have you back Shifty! So far you've missed about 200 funny conversations. Most of them were about Poodle, and joe. :p

S

Shifty

Yeah I use the ACOG with the R700. I forgot who but I was ripping apart someone with it when I did have it. Was on the S&D server or the Mixed Rotation. And WaLLy sorry I missed all the chances to make fun of Joe, like I told him that one night hes got to stay about 10 yards away at all time haha :p

Top Bottom