New demotions

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
ya havnt alked to kessa either - and ya i would never make legendary status in all eternity XD
hate to see em go too even though im hardly ever here anyways

JohnSmith

Corporal
yep I got no idea who you are either MassNightmare. I do think that sebaot should retain his status though because I saw him many times in the servers last month (this month I haven't been on as much) but I'm sure he still goes on and tries to keep the server going. Also, he's a nice guy.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Fishy on Facebook: "Just saying, Im getting a new PC Saturday so expect me to do more PC gaming especially with BFBC2 and CoD4."

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Apparently she has issues that don't allow her to play cod4 or open the forum. Seems odd to me, but w/e. I'm going on the assumption that she's left.

Yeah.. looks like that.
Even if she didn't, she's not active at all, IMO we can demote her and then give her the member/n00b Status if she will be ever back.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Apparently she also has issues where she isn't very straightforward then.

MB if she kept us informed in a straightforward manner we'd be able to not think she just left.

Just sayin'.

Arcani

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
im not hear much but last i know her dad doesnt like her gaming - so she is on when he is gone or at work - maybe something happened where hes there to much idk

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
What about others?
Razer (Last Seen: 2+ weeks ago, last post: July 13th),
SoftScope (Last Seen: August 11th, alst post - June 16th),
Kessa (Last Seen: around a week ago, last post - 1 month ago)
Miles (last seen like 3 weeks ago, last post - June 30th)
Bart (lat seen 1week+ ago, Last post - august 2nd)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I just saw Miles on s1..

Top Bottom