Jimmy McMillan's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
If you say you had no intentions of getting him in trouble, ok. Twelve weeks may be a bit harsh, but i still think a tempban of 2-4 weeks is in order.

I thought Manhattan was a nice area of NY? Maybe not all of it i guess.

My brother lives in the lower east side of Manhattan. He lives across the street from the government housing, and while much of Manhattan is nice, there are some bad spots. Came home to some argument between a large amount of ghetto blacks and latinos and a police officer. Mom got me up against a wall because we thought we saw one of them reach for a gun but nothing happened. Still.... annoying more than anything. It pisses me off that people can be so stupid.

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
My brother lives in the lower east side of Manhattan. He lives across the street from the government housing, and while much of Manhattan is nice, there are some bad spots. Came home to some argument between a large amount of ghetto blacks and latinos and a police officer. Mom got me up against a wall because we thought we saw one of them reach for a gun but nothing happened. Still.... annoying more than anything. It pisses me off that people can be so stupid.

Oh hey, who are you again?

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
6 months, he imitated a regular, used "bad" words, offending people. He also knew he was doing wrong. And he was just stupid to think he could get away with it.
You Jimmy are an asshole.

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
"lighthearted" or not, apologize, or not, you just don't say stuff like that. period.

What if I told you that my girlfriend was part Jewish? (and she is) Then some of that crap could mean something to me personally. Racism gets a ban for a reason. I say at least 4 weeks.

Last edited:

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Server Rules

ALL WEAPONS AND PERKS ARE ALLOWED
*Marty - Allowed
*Last stand - Allowed
*RPG - Allowed
*Grenade Launcher - Allowed

NO CHEATING - Any form of cheating, no matter how little it may be. Result = Ban!
NO SPAWN CAMPING- will result in being Kicked, Temp Banned and possibly Permanently Banned from our servers
NO RECRUITING - Absolutely no recruiting by anyone in our servers. Result = Ban!
NO TRASH TALK - Offensive racial term, harassing people. Result = Ban!
NO GLITCHING - Your only warning will be in a kick. Repeat offenses = Ban!
NO BITCHING - Complaining is useless but discussions are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk by Mr.Houston

PwnSauce

Banned
I think some of his comments go beyond being excusable. Even if he was joking around.

As for the supposed "space-faking trick", there's no such thing. Not even google shows results for that.

I say a month, no less and if he so much as blinks again he's done like dinner.

Jimmy McMillan

Private First Class
That's not the name for it, Pwn. Here, I will explain because you cannot understand.
You see, I type a small message. In this case it was 'lol'. I press the space bar a number of times in order to put any new text I may type on the next line. I simply type the name of the player I'm impersonating in the color '8' and then make it appear as though they are saying these things. There is no name for it so I simply improvised. Hope I explained it well.

Take

Flying Dutchman
|K3| Member
A month for impersonating and hard racism sound like dutch laws! Let's vote.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Google doesn't have it so it must not exist! lol...

Seems like this thread is solved.

:lock:

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Jimmy wants to know the status of his ban appeal. He asked me quite nicely in a private message because Wally's inbox was full.

He has proven to be absolutely accomadating and cooperative thus far, and I think he deserves a clear cut response via PM.

So what should I tell him?

It's been well over a week since he was banned.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Unbanned from S1 (the others will come some as well).

633b16fcfad34b5ddbd7775412309a58 ornette

Jimmy, I'm sure you know not to do it again. Have fun in S1. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom