Jimmy McMillan's ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy McMillan

Private First Class
Hey, folks. I was banned yesterday for being both vulgar and racist, and I apologize profusely for it. I was having a little fun with S.F. SEALs Swed and did the 'space-faking trick' in order to make it appear that he was saying this stuff. I was having fun and I took it too far by offending members of the clan and the players. So I apologize and I assure you it will not happen again. Thank you for considering.

- Date: 10/11/12
- Time 1-2PM EST
- Which server: Server 1
- If any |KKK| players were on (that you know of): I knew SoundsGood was in the server at the time. I am not sure who the alias is of, however.
- GUID (to find you in our ban list faster): 633b16fcfad34b5ddbd7775412309a58

If it helps, I was going by 'ornette' at the time. Thanks again.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:45) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: hey soundsgood? fuck u nigr suck my cock
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:40) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: hey everyone, fuck you kikes and spics lick my anus
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:39) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: any ♥♥♥♥♥♥s here? if so, suck my sweaty cock slaves
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:37) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: lol fuck jews hitler is the best
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:36) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: fuck ♥♥♥♥♥♥s go kkk suck my cock
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:35) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: i fuck children in my basement all day long
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:34) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: hey guys i wanna suck a cock wanna help me?
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:33) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: someone shove a cock up my ass im 2 horny
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:31) ornette says to all lol S.F. SEALs Swed: lol i suck cocks
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:31) ornette says to all lol good one.
Thursday, 11/10/2012 (18:30) ornette says to all lol swed ur so mad.

Well ^ that says a lot right there. Just laying out the chat for those who haven't seen it. The mod that banned you will have to put in their input.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
yeah ...that was a special amount of douchebaggery..not funny at all,imo he was an ass from the start months ago..I lean toward leaving the ban if not permanent for at least a month

Jimmy McMillan

Private First Class
Thanks, for the input guys. Don't get me wrong, I do entirely realize what I did was inappropriate. But I respect your opinion if you wish to keep the ban permanent. I will have to ask why I was a douchebag though, Bred. The beginning of October was my first time on the server since May, but whatever.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Sorry about that comment but i thought i remembered a weeflumps from farther back , dunno ...still,impersonating another player in order to get them in trouble is fucked up,i will consult with the highest authorities on this but for now I think you need a serious timeout.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Ik that my vote doesn't really count here but he deserves a tempban for 2-4 weeks.
Just my opinion.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol, seeing this guy appealing his ban here and seeing the chat logs is like they are two completely different people. But that language.. :smh: Atleast a long temp ban IMO.

Jimmy McMillan

Private First Class
Yeah, I hear you. I usually become a different person when I'm fooling around like that. It was certainly nothing that I would usually do if not for impersonating someone. But nevertheless, I respect both of your comments.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I'm with the extended temp ban. And if this ever happens again, perm ban. I've never seen him act like this before however he knows our rules and he chose to break them.

Normally I'd say perm ban but since he's actually here to appeal and not being a complete jerkoff about it. But there is a few words that caught my eye. I will not repeat those but if he were to say that again I would perm ban on the spot.

At LEAST a one month temp ban followed by close "baby-sitting" of the chat logs and aliases of Jimmy is what I would do.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
At LEAST a 12 week ban, imo.

The language is one thing, but trying to get a regular player banned.....:smh:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I think he apologized and should be unbanned. If he acts this way again it is very easy to ban again. At least he apologized, unlike many people we have unbanned in the past.

We have a very open-minded server, and I hope we keep it that way.

Also, Swed is notorious for being a complete douchebag, and had he not been a regular and also had better english, would have been banned already. He constantly asks to get fucked with, and the amount he is defended around here is ridiculous to me.

SF SEALS on the other hand has never apologized for anything he has said ingame. He has only been reprimanded countless times, and after countless times has FINALLY started to get his act together, AS LONG AS NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING TO HIM. If someone talks back to him, well then in his mind it's fair game to talk shit like crazy on our server again.

I would go for another week of ban, but no more imo.

Boys will be boys, and boys say stupid things sometimes. This guy has shown a distinct knowledge of our rules in the past and has not broken them before. The first time he does he apologizes. He also stays respectful on our forum despite being banned and also stays active in the ban thread and gives complete respect to all the people cutting him down? I say give him the credit he deserves, as well as the temp ban he deserves.

Last edited:

Jimmy McMillan

Private First Class
Thanks for replying. I do understand where you are coming from, Damage, but rest assured I had lighthearted intentions. Though Swed may annoy me, it was never my plan to get him banned or in trouble. It was simply to mess with him a little bit to tick him off. Also, thanks for your message, Dude. I appreciate it greatly.

517Houston

|KKK| Gaming Legend
|K3| Member
Thanks for replying. I do understand where you are coming from, Damage, but rest assured I had lighthearted intentions. Though Swed may annoy me, it was never my plan to get him banned or in trouble. It was simply to mess with him a little bit to tick him off. Also, thanks for your message, Dude. I appreciate it greatly.
Your "lighthearted words" have gotten people shot in the past. I Guarantee you don't walk the street of Manhatten spouting that nonsense.. Racism is a PERMANENT ban according to our rules. And I agree, Swed is a 1st class douchebag

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
If you say you had no intentions of getting him in trouble, ok. Twelve weeks may be a bit harsh, but i still think a tempban of 2-4 weeks is in order.

I thought Manhattan was a nice area of NY? Maybe not all of it i guess.

Last edited:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
If 2 weeks is what we need to agree on, then i'll go with it. 12 weeks is way to harsh for this kid.

He's never broken rules before and really shows no signs of doing it again. In my opinion, that's what we are concerned with (whether or not he will continue to be a problem), and not how he conducts himself as a human being outside our server.

Manhattan, like any big city, has it's bad spots. But yea, wall street and broadway don't strike me as bad neighborhoods.

What I think houston meant was he wouldn't go around the streets of canton spouting that shit. XD

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm good with a 1-2 week ban. Jimmy, next time we probably wont be that nice but it seems like you got the idea already.

Jimmy McMillan

Private First Class
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it. I still don't see why anything I said relates to where I live. I'm simply confused as I am truly not racist and simply said those things for shock value. As you can see by my ban appeal I'm not vulgar or racist, I was simply fooling around at the time. Thanks. Who has the final decision? Is it you, Wally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom