Introduction form link: How to introduce yourself

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello and welcome to the Kaptain Krunch Krew's Forum.

Please take a moment and fill out the Forum Introduction form which can be found by clicking here. Filling out the form streamlines the introduction process. Just answer the few questions, hit submit and a new thread with your answers will be generated for you.

If you have any questions, please make the necessary threads and/or ask for help in our Shoutbox.

Once again, welcome and we look forward to gaming with/against you.

-WaLLy

Last edited:

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Does your forum name match your gamer name?*
We ask this question because it helps us match the player with their forum account. To avoid confusion and to help the Recruitment Team, it would be best if both names matched.

I'd suggest adding something like "(ask an Executive or the Forum Admin if you would like to change your forum name)" at the end.

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Why?

That would just give people the idea to change names whenever.

If a member's forum name doesn't match his in-game name ;)
We ask people to have matching forum and gamer names and we don't explain how to do that if their names don't match :p

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hello :) Would it be possible to add an optional field in the form of something along the lines of 'What other games besides COD4 do you play'? I know I'm always curious what games people have fun with and also look for people to play with on KF, TF2, etc

Also.. since the MC server has started bringing in 1 or 2 new names, perhaps MC could be included in the form somehow for those brought here by that instead of COD4? Just a thought.

Thanks for reading!

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hello :) Would it be possible to add an optional field in the form of something along the lines of 'What other games besides COD4 do you play'? I know I'm always curious what games people have fun with and also look for people to play with on KF, TF2, etc

Thanks for reading!

:thanks: for the suggestions Mel.

I've changed the following questions:
2. What is your gamer name? (previously 2. What is your CoD4 gamer name?)
10. What is the time that you usually play? (previously 10. What is the time/days that you usually play CoD4?)

Also.. since the MC server has started bringing in 1 or 2 new names, perhaps MC could be included in the form somehow for those brought here by that instead of COD4? Just a thought.

#11 is meant for that. It is kinda vague though, so I've added:
#12 Which of our servers did you play first?

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom