2012 Presidential debate.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
So who here watched last nights debates and who do you think won and why?

I think Romney made an embarrassment of Obama. I new Obama needed a teleprompter but I didn't know it would be that bad! The president of the United States needs to be able to speak coherently without umm, uhh, errr, and ahh...

I can't wait for the Vice Presidential debate! Biden will probably make his opening statement with both of his feet in his mouth... That could be very entertaining.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Biden never has a clue. I think Ryan will smash him into the floor. Should be interesting to watch.

As for the first debate, Romney took the offensive well and got across the things he needed to get across.

Obama was looking away almost the entire time, and it looked as if he didn't sleep a wink.

This election year will be more exciting (don't know if that is the correct word) than a lot of people believe.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Romney actually made a couple of claims marked quite wrong by fact-checkers and also pissed off spain and china, as well.

BriAn79

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Romney actually made a couple of claims marked quite wrong by fact-checkers and also pissed off spain and china, as well.

I'm curious as to what claims he made that was wrong? Not saying your wrong or anything, just wondering. And China for sure, if you level the playing field for them of course they're going to get pissed. Also what Silo posted.. since this is a gaming forum, I don't see anything here being serious IMO. (Be nice if we could though, and be mature about it)

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
Sorry Bri. When I clicked on this, I thought it was the one with that video, so...

But I agree with Ethan.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm curious as to what claims he made that was wrong? Not saying your wrong or anything, just wondering. And China for sure, if you level the playing field for them of course they're going to get pissed. Also what Silo posted.. since this is a gaming forum, I don't see anything here being serious IMO. (Be nice if we could though, and be mature about it)

Actually the majority of china is in poverty and their economy is in decline currently. They are also communist, so who would want that? XD I will look into the specific soundbytes that were false.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Both Romney and Obama said many things that were "half-true".

Can't single one out for being a liar.

Top Bottom