Yo!

H

H3lli0n

Name:Chris
CoD4 Username:H3lli0n
Steam:n/a
X-Fire:H3lli0n
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:About 3 Months(Well for CoD4 anyway lol)
Time you usually play:Mostly at night everyday...or whenever i got a min :)
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:When i got CoD4 i jumped in this server cuz i LOVE Broadcast :p...And it seems that these servers are well monitored and maintained and i wanted to be apart of it :)

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?
I havent been in a Krew/Clan before....Now i will hopefully :p lol
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:Well i like everythin bout computers and i have some skill with'um(Modding,Coding,ect).Im not a mad mastermind or nothin lol but i try :p....

Dizaster

Master Sergeant
Former Krew Member
welcome to the forums. Im honored to be the first to welcome u to the awsome KKK krew. Just stay active and just hangout and ull see urself recruited in no time ^-^

Cent0

Lieutenant Colonel
|K3| Member
welcome to thef fourms boy.
seen you alot in s1(AND DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA THAT I SUCK AT THE GAME, IM JUST PRACTICING QUICKSCOPING MIND YOU)
lol
keep active and you'll get an nomintaion for a recurit class, and then a invitation to the Klan.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Hi H3, nice to have you here, just remember to stick around here on the forum and the servers, and you might get an invite into the Krew ;)

Top Bottom