Why was i banned from 63.251.20.221:28960

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Lol, gotta love that guy coming here and acting all hot shot.
EDIT: OH IT'S THAT GUY FROM MUMBLE! HEY DUDE :hello: Please join us again some day I haven't laughed that much since then!

- - - Updated - - -

But in all seriousness, let him come back and make a proper unban request because this is just rude.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I don't think it's very fair to force him to be respectful when we are being a lil rude ourselves, even if he is being a cuntnugget. /

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Well he came into shout IMMEDIATELY being an ass hat or to use D's work Dickshoe. And he left being that way too.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
I don't think it's very fair to force him to be respectful when we are being a lil rude ourselves, even if he is being a cuntnugget. /

For the first time ever I'm going to publicly say I disagree. He is being a giant needy cuntmuffin.

JohnSmith

Corporal
I don't know why he got banned, but from this thread and shout it doesn't sound like he deserves to be unbanned until he starts being nicer to mods and other members in general, IMO.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Yea. I'd totally be down to make him write a 3 paragraph apology before we unban him. And it's gotta be grammar perfect.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Can we just unban and close this...my mistake...all other aspects are irrelevant to the case imo..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom