iphone 5, ipod touch 5, nano and earpods.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
so tommorow the iphone 5, ipod touch 5, new nano and earpods are coming out tommorow are u guys ready?

i think i might get the ipod 5?

Last edited by a moderator:

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I'm probably gonna get the iPhone 5 at the end of next month when I qualify for an upgrade.

:thinking:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
earpods pfffffftttt.

Can't make sound better just by putting it in your ear. Sound will be the same unles they made it with better drivers same as if you made a seal around your ear.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Nope, not buying an iPhone 5. Though I do appreciate apple making a worthy successor to the old iPod Touch. I wish they had the A6 in it though. Oh well.

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
ipod touch 5g im probably gonna get way more features then my 4g. and earpods on apple's site has really good reviews.

JohnSmith

Corporal
lol if you have the option you should go with the 5, it's an upgrade from the 4s, I still haven't decided if i should upgrade from the 4s though.

Nikon

カメラマン
|K3| Member
New Ipod nano = Nokia Lumia

new+iPod+nano+vs+Nokia+Lumia+(ncOvL).png

stevo

eh
Former Krew Member
Actually the new nano is 2 of the old nano combined, and the old nano was released before the Nokia. Plus you are comparing a phone with an iPod nano witch are 2 different devices so I don't really know why people even compare the 2.

ipod-nano-vs-nokia.jpg

New Ipod nano = Nokia Lumia

new+iPod+nano+vs+Nokia+Lumia+(ncOvL).png

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I'm probably gonna get the iPhone 5 at the end of next month when I qualify for an upgrade.

:thinking:

:smh:

- - - Updated - - -

Plus you are comparing a phone with an iPod nano witch are 2 different devices so I don't really know why people even compare the 2.

Doesn't matter if Apple copied the Lumia they would still sue Nokia.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
If you buy it with a contract, the phone company subsidizes it. I believe a non-contract (unlocked) iPhone is $600-$700 here.

Top Bottom