Status
Not open for further replies.

Snak

Private First Class
Date-20th September.
Time:Dont really know.
FFA Broadcast server..
No KKK members were on..

There is a demo of me "hacking" so watch it..
I think its pointless to say anything else cuz i will be called a hacker anyway...
So please,watch the demo and judge me wisely...

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
I made the ban after watching the demo...Dopie is an extremely good judge of hax, and i trust my eyes too. As ever the admins will review the demo and discuss the outcome. You will be treated fairly and if the decision comes down that you are clean then you will be unbanned.Please be patient as all the admins have to review the situation and it may take some time.

Snak

Private First Class
Hax? Really dude what the noodles is hacking on Quickscoping.. i got one 360 and thats it lol...u call that having a hack?....

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Like I said, the admins will review..we don't need to argue about it..just give it some time

MikeK

Vodka supplier
|K3| Member
Hax? Really dude what the noodles is hacking on Quickscoping.. i got one 360 and thats it lol...u call that having a hack?....

quickscops at the floor -> shoots -> kills a guy behind himself -> cries "what the noodles is hacking" :K

and its not the only obvious kill so u better :gtfo: and dont hack again if u dont want to get banned :wave:

Snak

Private First Class
I didnt hack. so i dont need to "GTFO"...i didnt kill a guy behind me what the fuck lol??

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Ignore what I said earlier, I thought that "aim assist" was an aimbot lookalike.

Last edited:

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
it's not aimbot...aim assist just helps bullets in proximity to hit the target anyway but if the aim is off enough it will miss..just like in single player

Last edited:

Kreubs

|K3|Minecraft Admin
|K3| Executive
When you watch it i never aimed "aim off enough".. :)

Of course you didn't because you don't have to. You just rely on the aim assist to turn the CLOSE shots into hits. Just leave it to the admins, they will take care of it.

Last edited:

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
That def. looks fishy. But .I'm going to wait for higher up on the final judgement

Titoezz

Second Lieutenant
|K3| Member
Just to clear things up;

an Aim Assist Hack is the general callout for Aimbot. It helps you aim, in any way possible.
The normal aimbot like you all know them is hella obvious to see for everyone and people just call it "aimbot". But since people wanted to hack more stealthy coders made something called "Silent Aim".
Snak has Silent aim; You can move around freely without any jerking or moving towards the enemy, but when you shoot the program injected sends the bullet automatically to the "bone" assigned by the hacker using it(meaning they can also configure it so they'll never headshot anyone). The shots he's missing is, funny said, because Snak doesn't know how to use the hack properly, moving too fast shooting too fast or multiple other factors can cause shots missing on the aimbot.

This wil prolly be pretty chineselike for most of you but better explain it long and clear than just say hacker terms. Snak is, or better said, was hacking, and you guys would make a mistake unbanning him.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Thanks for the info , Tito.

Tito's information aside, he did have two kills that made me think something wasn't right, but he also missed several shots. Is this due to him not knowing how to use his hack as Tito said? No idea.

I don't have enough experience with aim assist to definitively say he was or wasn't hacking.

I will defer to other admins since i really can't say with 100% certainty he was hacking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom