Snak's Intro.

Snak

Private First Class
Name: Vlado.
CoD4 Username: Snakkieh.
Explain the meaning of your username: i listen to an artist called Snak The Ripper..so it kinda developed from that..
Steam:
X-Fire: Silenter100
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Maybe like 3-4 years... i dont really know hah..but i had the game after a year it came out i guess? I also play all the other Cods like MW2 MW3 COD5 Blackops..but on ps3 only..
Time you usually play: when i get back from school and got nothing special to do..usually from about 3-4pm and i end whenever i have to..
During weekends im not usually at home im always somewhere having fun you know c: So obviously i dont really play during the weekends
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Nope not rly..i came on my own will.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? I was in JFF(JustForFun) for a while..

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: I dont know..im just a regular guy playing the game and havin fun.. :p I love to draw creatures,characters or graffiti..I also like hockey,drinking beer..girls(obviously) and moore and more and more..i dunno what to say no more..so i guess thats it..See ya!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Welcome Snak! Nice to see you made it here ;)

Stay active so we can recruit you! :hi5:

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Hey snak...he likes girls and beer...recruit him now XD. Welcome to KKK's forum, feel free to post in the thread section and if you have any questions jst ask in shout. :hi5:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
OK, let's not get out of hand here.

Snak was banned, yes. That's been dealt with.

Him being on the forums is separate. If he wishes to chat etc with people and doesn't cause problems, i see no reason why we can't treat him with respect like we would anyone else.

Top Bottom