Bf3 komp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
EVERYONE can play if they wish.

The players who did NOT sign up will not be counted in the final scoring. So if you DID sign up, you are not competing against those players scores. The player (out of the signups) with the most kills after three rounds wins the game.

* If Diablo can't play, AVC will be his proxy. If Diablo CAN play, too bad for AVC XD. Avc can still play, but not win. I don't think that would be fair since he would give the game away(to Diablo) and doesn't want it himself.

List of Official players:

Silohunter
Freez
El Diablo (maybe)
NickHouston
Joe Momma
AVC (If diablo can't play)

Now, Each participant list three maps. I will total up the three most posted maps and go with those.

The only rules: No marty, No last stand, No tube.

Also, list which server you get the best ping on. Either A2 or A3. The one with the most votes will be used.

Also, post your time zone etc and which times you are available to play next weekend.

Final Time - Sunday, Sept 23rd - 11am PST

Monday, 6am for AVC
Sunday, 8pm for Freez.
Sunday, 2pm for Nick
Sunday, 2pm for Joe
Sunday, 11am for Silo

Maps:
Broadcast
Crash
Killhouse

Server a3
Password - BF3

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Crossfire. Backlot. Broadcast

A2 and 3 are the same machine, lol.

GMT+10 AEST

Best time for me. Fkn early. Like 5am. but unsure of exact movements next weekend at this time.

Is Mass playing? If Diablo CAN play I can proxy for Mass due to K-Code probs

Last edited:

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Mass is NOT playing.

So chances are you will play for one of them.

Mass - Diablo would be his first proxy, so keep trying to find one for yourself.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Broadcast, Crash, Citystreets
I get the same ping for both
GMT+1
Best time for me depends, on sunday all day but on saturday I have to play soccer so it's variable.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Broadcast, Crash, China Town

Doesn't matter what server

Most likely gonna be busy all next weekend due to it being my Eagle Court of Honor. I'll try my best to make it. Sunday 2-6PM EST will probably be best. I think Friday will be all set-up for the court of honor and Saturday is the actual court of honor.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I won't know if I can play until a time is decided, most likely not, so AVC, don't just win it for me, win it for Australia!

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
Tentative time - Sunday, Sept 23rd - 11am PST

That would make it Monday , 6am for AVC
Sunday, 8pm for Freez.
Sunday, 2pm for Nick.

This can be moved ahead on hour if needed. Let me know.

Last edited:

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
D, is it possible for us to vote between A1 and A2?
Because I get a lot better ping in NY than A2.

DamageINC

K3's Useless Admin
|K3| Executive
That would mean locking down S1 during a high traffic period. Could drive away a lot of people.

We can have a vote between a3 and a4 instead. A4 is in NY.

Unfortunately, either server will probably cause bad ping for either Euros or Aussies, depending. I hope that doesn't give a big advantage to others :/

Hell, maybe we can have two rounds on each server to even it out?

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Well, I'm not sure what the ping for euros is on either server but in my experience I've always had the highest ping, and for me the difference between LA and NY is either playing with 200 ping or 280 respectively, that's why avc doesn't play in ny, I'm used to it, but I'm not going to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom