advnt Intro

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Name: Josh.
CoD4 Username: advnt.
Explain the meaning of your username: I took it from the Final Fantasy VII title, lol. Just removed the "e" so I could be spehshuL. c:
Steam: th3fa113n. I rarely use this. I'm on Xfire every day though.
X-Fire: xxadventchildxx.
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: Roughly 5 years.
Time you usually play: Usually laaate at night, and sometimes in the late afternoon/early evening. Depends if I'm out with people or not.
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: I started playing the CoD4 servers on my own, but started talking with Silo and Paige and a couple others and they suggested I head over here.
Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? I have been in numerous clans that all dissolved due to inactivity. The last couple were [iC] (The Inception) and [CC] (Combat Corps).
Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
tumblr_lsdptrZkpi1qh6cr0o4_r1_500.gif

Last edited:

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
Welcome advnt.

P.S. [CC] is still active :p

[CC] is still active, yes.
But their clan is a joke. They run it like they're actually the fucking military and it's stupid, lol.

And thanks for the welcome, guys. c:

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Welcome advnt. Good to see you finally joined the forum lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

SiloHunter

Condescending little prick
|K3| Moderator
I saw you post "wtf It didnt post" in shout. and I went to bed.
Took long enough. It wasnt that hard was it? even though you made a big deal of it.

advnt

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Former Krew Member
I saw you post "wtf It didnt post" in shout. and I went to bed.
Took long enough. It wasnt that hard was it? even though you made a big deal of it.

Bitchplease. It was time consuming okay. -_____-
And I accidentally closed the stupid tab like twice and then when I finally posted it, it didn't post. But somehow showed up this morning.
I was so done with the whole thing by then, lol.

Top Bottom