And people say nascar is boring

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Yeah Johnny, my dad's a Nascar fan too and loves it. I like watching the crashes they have on there, some of them are epic.

Oh if Cockslap responds to this, just ignore him cause he thinks Nascar is for white trash, fk you Cock LOL :p

R

ryan.neverstop

nascar is very lame, In the racing family, we call it the ugly retarded redheaded step child the we lock in a room that no one talks about.
200+ round a circle track isnt hard at all. Tell you the truth it should had never become a sport.

honestjohnny

Master Sergeant
|K3| Legend
if it aint hard at all then why do all the F1 drivers have such a hard time with nascar? The only F1 driver that has done ok is JP Montoya.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
I've always liked Jeff Gordon!! Dupont, baby!!! I can't watch most of it though.

R

ryan.neverstop

yeah but he was never a good f1 driver. and the main thing is not the drive its the car

Caveadsum

The Merchant of Venom
|K3| Legend
I think it's pretty cool to remember where it came from. Nascar, or stock car racing, was born from those moonshiners running their illegal hooch past the cops. I'm part hillbilly myself so I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for them. The racing itself can be boring I admit. It's most interesting though when they're racing on a road course like sears point or something. That's not a circle. (And by the way, I think only Bristol is an actual circle.)

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
the 1 and only this that is interesting in nascar is the crashes. other than that, its just a puch of ppl making left turns and wasting gasoline and hurting the enviornment

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
no, im just saying, its a waste of gas and its hard on the enviornment, people werent thinking when the sport was invented

Top Bottom