Krew Throw Downs

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
Okay Krew and our extended forum family. We have a new tradition we're about to kick off and here's where I give you the low down.

The idea here is that one day every 2 weeks, we get together and have a throw down in a server specifically dedicated to these "scrims" if you want to call them that. These are not for krew only they are for all and a specific day of the week and time will be determined in another thread.

How does it work?
I'll post a thread with a master list of gametypes/maps/rules that you guys would like to play, much like we do each month. This master list will be numbered 1-whatever. A few days before our throw down I will use a randomizer to pick 3-5 of the ideas on the list to be played for that throw down. Players that know they will be there can let me know, and I'll add your names to the original post so people can see who is in for that week.

As you guys have ideas for games, you post them in the thread containing the master list and they'll be in the number pool for the randomizer. So each week, your picks have a chance of being the ones we play!

The point here is to get us together and have the fun we have at recruit scrims more often. When members from the public get on our server will us on having fun, they will hopefully feel more inclined to join the forum :)

More threads to come for getting days and times set up as long as a master list going.

The server IP will be 66.150.188.197:28967

Last edited:

AVC

Banned
Back in the day, when you could actually buy fireworks, there was a product called a throw down. A cube about 3/4 of an inch, that went bang when you threw them on the ground. Thrown Downs.

Now, I note that in the shout you said noone had posted in this thread. Maybe coz they are wondering WTF Throw Downs are.

In the greater FPS community, a group gaming session is called a scrim. Thats why some clans have servers called "blah blah scrim server".

Just sayin

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I went with throw down instead of scrim so no one could harass me for taking away from the recruit scrims that we just call scrims.

Top Bottom