Hello everyone (Y()()M()N Intro)

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
Name:Terry
CoD4 Username:Y()()M()N

Explain the meaning of your username:I had a friend from Jamacia,we worked together for 20 years. He recently moved back home and retired, he always called me that when he saw me it just kinda stuck with me.

Location:I live in Toronto Canada, I am married 25 years, 2 grown up children, i am a grandfather I have a beautiful grandson, he's so smart. I love spending time with them all.

Steam:no
X-Fire:i do have an account there i can update that later, not sure of the user name is.

Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:5 years or so, I have been gaming on various online games delta force, battlefield 2 , a couple of online golf games , and COD

Time you usually play:various times , as i am a local trucker tractor trailer for 30 years :rolleyes:, (delivering booze to liquor stores here) i get home at different time's usually after midnite my time EST

How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:i found this server long ago, before you changed hosting for servers, i basically loved the smoothness of the server and the ping. I find the people here fun to play with and i would like to join a clan to spend some time with good people

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?no i have not

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself:
I am a hard working, family man that like's to have a few beer's and play a few games to relieve a days stress, hang out with good friends. Play the occasional game of golf (real) courses , and online

Thank you
Terry
Y()()M()N

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Awesome intro Terry! Stay active in the server(s) and forum and you'll get an invite to the Krew soon enough. :)

Welcome to our home away from the battlefield!

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Nice! Good to see you man ..been playing with you quite a bit..Nice to have some more guys closer to my age ;)

The Moment

|K3|Recruit Admin
|K3| Executive
Welcome! Glad you decided to make an intro!
If you have any questions about recruitment, don't hesitate to ask.
Drew

ponyboy

|KKK|'s Pony
|K3| Member
if your like 70 that would be so cool i dont know any oldies that do play cod lol.

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
if your like 70 that would be so cool i dont know any oldies that do play cod lol.

umm we have SEVERAL older krew members here. Many in 30's few 40's and I think even a couple in 50's. I think Bob Houston is prob our senior member.

MelRose

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
Recruitment Team
Hi Terry,

Great to meet you! Looking forward to playing with you on the server.

Y()()() M()N

The Old Guy
|K3| Member
lol pony )

- - - Updated - - -

what are you saying i can only play with the ERRR OLD guys

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you one and all im sure i'll fun here as you are all awesome people
regards

- - - Updated - - -

thx )

- - - Updated - - -

read it ) thx John

- - - Updated - - -

yes it did thx bro

AVC

Banned
I think I'm 2nd oldest to Houston.

Well, now 3rd oldest I guess. :)

I didn't think old guys used names with characters...

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Welcome to the forums Terry! Enjoy your stay. :)

P.S. Wow... I must have missed this thread or something... But, better late than never :)

Top Bottom