Gettin a new headset!

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Hey guys. For the past week I've been planning on getting a new headset. I have not quite decided what i'm getting yet so it would be awesome if you could come with some suggestions/recommendations. What you use etc.

This is my current headset:
lt40-wh_1.jpg

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
lol @ using sennheiser for gaming

IEditz can tell you about headphones that will make you SO GOOD. But you're only allowed to use them if you're pro. Because they have buttons on the outside and cool designs.

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Beats aren't made for gaming. I love my Pros for music though. I've tried Bose, and the lower end models of Beats and they don't compare to the Pros. Unfortunately Best Buy doesn't carry the higher end models of Sennheiser, so I couldn't buy and test those :rolleyes:

Good gaming headphones def have buttons and cool decals on the side. So just go with that and you'll have a winner! XD

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
Bose is overpriced sheet. They have good noise cancellation, and that's about it. They are good for airplanes is what I'm saying.

Pros are good, but they can't compare to high end sennheiser. Pros are at best amateur studio gear, which still makes them better than 90% of what is out there, including bose.

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I have a nice pair of Ozone Attacks. I am very happy with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Kacey

Epic Poodle
Former Krew Member
Corsair 2000 headsets are very great as far as I've heard, I think they're $100. 7.1 surround, microphone.

Top Bottom