My band

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Hey guys this is a post practically advertising my band although it's kinda pointless to most of you guys as i am from england.

we mainly play our own music we create alot of new stuff and we have a variety

we are practically one band made up of two bands, together we are called the grassnakes we are made up of "hatz and diamonds" and "church of sin" the "church of sin" are the more experienced band but it seems though we are merging all into one as the "church of sin"

I am a hatz in the "hatz and diamonds" band
i play keyboard and guitar (hatz and diamonds) i also roadie 9/10 of the time
Jack plays guitar and keyboard (previously "hatz and diamonds" and "church of sin" but now he's just "church of sin")
Hutch is vocalist and guitar player (for both "hatz and diamonds" and "church of sin" he's like a band leader)
Bench is a bass player (for "church of sin")
Carol base player and vocalist/backup vocals (vocals/back-up vocals and bass player for "hatz and diamonds" and back-up vocalist and dancer for "church of sin"
and Johnny the drummer (for "church of sin" we used him in "hatz and diamonds" but his playing made carol faint - we just use backings for the drums)

that is all you need to know

Last edited:

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
i'm just trying to express my life to you guys didn't know what to write about :(

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
:hi5: Deacon..playing in a band is a great experience..some of the best times of my life

Top Bottom