|K3| Legend
Name:honestjohnny
CoD4 Username:
Explain the meaning of your username:
Steam:
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience:a few
Time you usually play:as of now not much
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here:I was an admin here along time ago.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan? Just this one.

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: trying once again to come back. I missed this place. For the past almost year, every time stuff seamed to start goin good something else would go wrong and it always seemed to drag me away from here. Between Jail, court, wife, kids and smashed computer(sore subject dont ask), I had a hard time stickin around here but i seemed to have gotten stuff under control. Now that i am not currently working and all my court crap is over with (i won. no conviction) i think it is time i started to get my old life back. I'll be around.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I'm glad to see you back HJ, you have definitely been missed and I am glad you've gotten things worked out so far :)

Joe Momma

First Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Holy fucking bat nipples I can't believe you are back. Welcome back man. It's been a LONG TIME.

Freeze

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Welcome back Johnny, I think I remember you from way back, but I can't be sure ;) Hope you stay around!

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Hey HJ! Glad to hear about your victory in court, i know how it feels bro, to be mired in the system..Welcome back,although this place is technically your house,appreciate you helping to build it so strongly so that it survives to this day for all of us..

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Hey Johnny, really good to see you back man! :wave:

Glad things are working out finally as well. :)

Top Bottom