Slender!

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
Seen some "Lets Plays" of this game on youtube, its pretty spooky, dont see myself playing it anytime soon

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Scares the crap out of me. For such a simple game, the concept is plain terrifying.

Eek.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
lol Diablo ^^ Well he's Swedish & She's Italian. So they communicate in English even in their personal life lol.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Well I've been a subscriber for a very long time & I watch all his videos.

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I'm not getting why you're so scared of this game... I just don't get it. I think fear is worse than this. I still haven't been able to play through the first one after buying all of them during the steam sales.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
I'm not getting why you're so scared of this game... I just don't get it. I think fear is worse than this. I still haven't been able to play through the first one after buying all of them during the steam sales.

lolol ^^

Actually I haven't played either Slender or Fear.. I play Amnesia from time to time though. But that's it, lol.

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Amnesia seemed scarier than this looks.

Amnesia can get pretty scary.

There are a lot of custom made stories that you can download and play. If you're getting sick of the campaign lol. Or if you have already finished the campaign.

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
If you don't think this is scary, try playing it with the lights off at night after reading about the Slenderman legend.

Good luck.

Top Bottom