Dayz

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
Dayz is an awesome mod for a game called arma 2, to get this mod you must have ARMA 2 AND ARMA 2: operation arrow head ( or you can get combined ops)
or you can be like me and i bought ARMA X

ARMA is know as the most realistic game to ever be created it is also created by the creators of flashpoint.
You can die of thirst, bleeding out, hunger, infection and much more.
On this game you can even simply catch a cold and it will spread around to players you may be with.
You can drive trucks, cars, vans, helicopters and bicycles and much more on the actual ARMA game.
There is a huge range of weaponry and supplies.
You are randomly spawned along a beach head of some Russian settlement near a dock (zombies don't like docks) and you use to spawn with painkillers, a bandage a makrov with lots of mags and a torch and a back pack, we now spawn with a torch, painkillers a bandage and a bag.
This game is harsh but that's the fun of it you can randomly find a stranger but you are wondering to yourself can you survive without this dude, and will he randomly turn round and kill you at some point and the other player will be thinking exactly the same thing; this creates alot of tension.
Really what you want to do is get some friends that you trust to work with you this makes the game alot more fun.
playing alone will most properly get you killed either by other players or through lack of resources or protection it also gets very lonely which puts me off alot that's why i travel in a group that i trust...
yes there are hackers, yes there are fault and yes it is harsh, but keep in mind they are still on Alpha testing.
It is a great game and mod with a whole lot of tension it is worth buying and playing but it is stressful and has a whole fucking lot of tension.
The average life is 49 mins.. beware this game is harsh... :eek:h-no: :ch_accepted:

http://dayzmod.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Q8c8jnL3s

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Hang in there deacon, give me a week and we can trash zombies together, I just have to wait for my friend to give me windows 7, then I need to install it.

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
I'm on about 9 grand of blood, stuck in an apartment with a silenced m4 and very few resources

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
I still don't know too much about dayz so 9000 blood means nothing to me. lol

No Mercy

Master Sergeant
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
I've recently been drawn away from DayZ. I use to LOVE it, now its fucking hacker infested and gone to shit. I do know this IS in alpha, and they might release a standalone game, but this sucks.

I spawned in Elektro (One of two massive cities), I ran around firestations, military barns airstrips etc etc and I found a DMR. I ran all the way to Stary, got a guille suit and some other badass gear then...

BAM

I was teleported to "No mans land" (Basically a MASSIVE patch of land with no trees grass etc. The hackers turned everyone into goats and deleted all our gear. I was PISSED.

I suggest not attempting to get too far into the game because you can loose stuff in a instant. I wont be playing until they fix the issue with all this hacking.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Hmm sounds gay, but I'm sure it cant be to hard to find a hackerless server.

Deac0n

Sergeant
Former Krew Member
hackers can be defeated it's just they tend to either spawn things, such as there is only 1 heli in one game but they're flying aroudn with 2, trucks that can go through trees, and mass amount of explosives, the server i play on - US370 can get hacked but they tend to ban I.P address if they are caught or if BattlEye gets them

- - - Updated - - -

hackers can be defeated it's just they tend to either spawn things, such as there is only 1 heli in one game but they're flying aroudn with 2, trucks that can go through trees, and mass amount of explosives, the server i play on - US370 can get hacked but they tend to ban I.P address if they are caught or if BattlEye gets them

- - - Updated - - -

no mans land is fucking annoying :/

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Looks cool. I played the free version of ARMA II at a LAN party once. I didn't like it.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Sounds like dayz becoming a real game is quite possible, lets hope so.

MasterCLiP

Resident Brony
Former Krew Member
I heard of this game, it looks like a pretty awesome concept and I would like to give a try once I update my PC to something that can play something like Arma 2

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
This game is awesome, we need a team of people to go around and hunt players down.

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
K everyrthing is installed but Dayz. I installed Play WithSIX, and selected DayZ, but how do i download the mod?

Top Bottom