Sarg's Video of Poi

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Daum thats awesome bro i love it. Idk much about poi but you seam to be very good at it. Thanks for the video man!! :hi5:

Rival

Double Nature
Former Krew Member
Nice video man. You seem to know your poi ;)
There was a girl in my old school that did poi, she was pretty good as well.

BluBirD78

Master of BluballZ
|K3| Member
Pretty awesome man!

I'm curious, what material are the balls (whatever they are) made out of, they sure stay lit quite well...

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
Blu> "balls" are made of kevlar band

279218199_small.jpg

Generally most of ppl (me incuded) use this type of head, but theres some other models that allows you to have bigger flames or flame that last longer (i've heard about 8min of burning).

You drop it in w/e inflammable liquid,usually prefer a petroleum basis oil cause flash point is relatively high compared to fuel(avoid it) or Methanol/Ethanol (gives blue or red flames). I've tried recently with some turpentine, i was impressed how the flames were lighter and yellow and how the temperature around me was higher than usual too.

BUT...

Always pay attention when u play with fire...

Last edited:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
New video is online...

Performer: Sarg
Camera/Editor: Thomas Duquesne
Music: Animatrix soundtrack - Big Wednesday - Freeland

Technically, not really want i want to have, now i need to work on some routine and linking moves together. Im working on it. Hope you'll enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
I'm out of likes......

so....

NICE DUDE

I like your shit in this better than the first one.

Who is the music, btw.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks for the info sarg.

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
The thirs one is up...it's becoming better in term of work and editing...We start to understand how to work together...and actually im working on a routine for one of the next video...
As always, Enjoy, Comment, Share...

Last edited by a moderator:

Sargass

|KKK| Sargasaurus
|K3|Super-Moderator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzsbPdaGFTg

New video to test friend's GoPro...he still need to handle the settings and stuff and i bet future videos will have amazing image quality.

About the juggling, i just dropped my bag, took my chains, started burning without even getting warm; of course im juggling about 2 to 7 hours a day actually so warming up isn't necessary sometimes. There's no routine of work in these moves, im just trying to perform every move i own actually, some are missing or are on the edited part of the vid. Funny thing, the video was shot without music, i even had another song in head while i was juggling. Then back to home when we watched the video rushes i've put that one as background sound and it felt perfectly as it was the song i was juggling on :D

I hope you'll enjoy, feel free as usual, to comment, share on social networks, clic on thumbs up if you liked(youtube mainly tks ^^), etc...

Top Bottom