Border Patrol's Intro

Border Patrol

Private First Class
Hello,
My name is Matt, some of you know me as Border Patrol. I am 35 years old, live in Arizona as you may have guessed and married to a beautiful wife and have 6 kids (5 boys, 1 girl). My oldest three sons are 17, 16 and 15. They too like to play COD and we often times like to see who is the best. I think that I hold the title at the moment for being the best of the 4 of us...hehehe. I have a very mature sense of humor and like to make people laugh. I own and operate a buy/sell Cellular phone business titled "Wise Guy's Wireless". Before that, I worked in Corrections for 13 years. I work many hours and enjoy gaming and spending time with my family when I get the chance. I've been playing COD for 4-5 years off and on and enjoy the KKK servers the most. It is fast paced and seems to be a little more mature than some of the other servers i've played on. Before finding your servers, I primarily played on the MN servers in which I enjoy as a backup to KKK. I've been registered to post forums on KKK for about a year now and would like to take the next step in becoming a member and assist in banning the hackers and spawn campers. Should you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM and I will address it ASAP.

Matt

P.S. Thanks Mike

Border Patrol

Private First Class
Name: Matt Sylvia
CoD4 Username: Border Patrol
Explain the meaning of your username: I live in Arizona and I hope I don't offend anyone but I am also an opponent to illegal immigration.
Steam:
X-Fire:
Months/Yrs. of Gaming Experience: 25 years
Time you usually play: 9pm - 1am
How did you hear about us? Did someone refer you or you came on your own freewill? If so, please let us know who referred you here: Mike referred me.

Have you been in a Krew/clan before? If so, what's the name of the Krew/clan?

Anything else you'd like for us to know about yourself: My name is Matt, some of you know me as Border Patrol. I am 35 years old, live in Arizona as you may have guessed and married to a beautiful wife and have 6 kids (5 boys, 1 girl). My oldest three sons are 17, 16 and 15. They too like to play COD and we often times like to see who is the best. I think that I hold the title at the moment for being the best of the 4 of us...hehehe. I have a very mature sense of humor and like to make people laugh. I own and operate a buy/sell Cellular phone business titled "Wise Guy's Wireless". Before that, I worked in Corrections for 13 years. I work many hours and enjoy gaming and spending time with my family when I get the chance. I've been playing COD for 4-5 years off and on and enjoy the KKK servers the most. It is fast paced and seems to be a little more mature than some of the other servers i've played on. Before finding your servers, I primarily played on the MN servers in which I enjoy as a backup to KKK. I've been registered to post forums on KKK for about a year now and would like to take the next step in becoming a member and assist in banning the hackers and spawn campers. Should you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM and I will address it ASAP.

HIBred

Foolish Mortal
|K3| Executive
Heya Border! welcome man ,played tons with you on the servers good to see you..you got any questions just ask..

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
Good to cya Matt welcome to the Krews forum. Feel free to post say hi in shout and cya around.:)

PaigeBoo

|KKK|s wise lesbian
Former Krew Member
I'm so glad to see you make an intro Border! I've played with you a lot. Stick around, and soon you'll join our ranks :D

Border Patrol

Private First Class
Thank you for the invite, good to be here and look forward to hanging out and competing with you guys. Been playing with some of you for a long time (Hibred, Paige, Steel)...looking forward to many games with ya.

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
Stick around, you seem like a cool dude.
and you never know you might get in quicker for a photo of your wife... lol jks.

Border Patrol

Private First Class
I apply pawnsauce to my bullets everyday before I join the servers and rack up the kills. Since you guys are having specials on names, I was wondering if you happen to have the name "SpwnSauce" for sale because that is what I am going to apply to my bullets when I see you spawn for suggesting my name isn't good enough already...lol.

Top Bottom