Batman/WaLLy may be going offline...

WaLLy

Lieutenant General
|K3| Executive
Well folks,

As most of you already know, we bought a home in Arizona a 3-4 weeks ago. In 3 short days (on the 25th), I will be moving our stuff there permanently. However, as I will be needing surgery soon, and will need time to recover, etc. I won't be moving there until at the earliest January/2013. For the time being, the wife and I will be living at my in-laws in Cali. This thread is to let you guys know that I may or may not have Internet at the in-laws. I'll know if I'll have Interwebs there in about a week or two from now.

With that said, if I don't have home interwebs, that does not mean I will be inactive (don't fire me Execs :bleh:), I will still be coming here via the phone. If :shitfan: with the servers, I can always tether is necessary. And lastly, I will still have my weekend job, so you won't necessarily miss me too much ;)

Thanks for listening folks.

Batman out! :driveby: <<<imagine that's the batmobile!

NickHouston

WaLLy's Personal Favorite Krew Member
|K3| Member
|K3| Media Team
Hurry back! I hope the 2 new Co-Owners don't make the krew into and Aussie BBQ site:/

Ethan

Captain
Former Krew Member
Batman is getting a genetic alteration to his hand which will allow him to crush the bad guys more easily.

Also, this is live from Gotham City:
BatmanSignalLightWonder-1.png

So, not only with Bruce Walter Wayne move and have surgery, he will be saving Gotham with me during his absence.

We will see you soon, Batman!

TheDude

Dudesicle
|K3| Member
/me is crying just thinking about this........

:cry:

DON'T LEAVE US ALONE WITH DAMAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

wally will come back online to find that Damage has tried to BBQ multiple sections of the forum.

Trasgu

Second Lieutenant
Former Krew Member
Wally best of lucks mate! and consider this a break or a holyday from runing the krew. U deserved one already!

SteelHorse

|KKK|Clash Expert
|K3| Member
:okay: Hope everything goes well with the surgery and the move i will keep you and your family in my prayers :hug:

Jack

|KKK|s Sexiest Voice
|K3| Member
We all joke about D turning this into a BBQ forum, but AVC is here too, we can only hope this doesn't happen...

SC20120704-204532.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

We all joke about D turning this into a BBQ forum, but AVC is here too, we can only hope this doesn't happen...

SC20120704-204532.jpg

Top Bottom